Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger announcement

Sparkys-Army said:
I wouldn't give a monkeys ass if he never signed for us on friday. Bits of information like this give us some hope and something to look forward too.
Really? I'm the oppoosite! I'd rather relax during the Summer with my feet up having a break from footy and just get excited when someone puts pen to paper, than have complete bullshit posted from day-to-day by people either on a wind up or have been fed info by someone knowing they're a gullible ****.

If this is true then fair play to the OP! and it will be a good signing and he will have done well in getting such good and reliable info. If it's not true then...<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 pm --<br /><br />
Stoned Rose said:
I sincerely hope you're correct Vincent old bean :)

Rogers has just been on SSN spouting all the usual 'Agger loves it here' shite but his face was like a scouser who's sickness benefit has just been stopped. He also ended by saying he's a 'realist' :)

So........ before friday then Vincent?

That'll be today or tomorrow then yeah?

Further, if true I see AJ goin t'other way and Sinclair being brought in for a small fee to fill that role.

I like it :)
I think Trevor has retired now, SR!

Blu KB said:
Ragnarok said:
sam-caddick said:
Off to the scum mate apparently.

Unfortunate really. We could have used another 30 goals a season forward. In my opinion, Tevez, Ballotelli and Dzeko will only score 10-20 each.

What is there to suggest Tevez, if he stays, not to match his previous tallys of 20+ per season?

I the 3 of them only manage around those totals, with Kun topping 30 like last season, we will do expectionally well next year.

Irony? Clarkied?

Not as good as Joleon for me, especially off the back of last season, personally id prefer a cheaper, experienced option. its only cover we need.

£20m effectively for a backup is a bit much<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 pm --<br /><br />
fairyfeet said:
Blu KB said:
Ragnarok said:
Unfortunate really. We could have used another 30 goals a season forward. In my opinion, Tevez, Ballotelli and Dzeko will only score 10-20 each.

What is there to suggest Tevez, if he stays, not to match his previous tallys of 20+ per season?

I the 3 of them only manage around those totals, with Kun topping 30 like last season, we will do expectionally well next year.

Irony? Clarkied?

ive not been caught have i? :-(

Blu KB said:
Not as good as Joleon for me, especially off the back of last season, personally id prefer a cheaper, experienced option. its only cover we need.

£20m effectively for a backup is a bit much

i don't think he'll come here as a replacement for Lescott, more like a replacement for Savic and possibly Kolo. don't forget Savic played a a number of games for us when VK was suspended and also when Lescott was injured.

Blu KB said:

Agger is quality and wouldn't be 'back up' anywhere. He'll be used in a 3-5-2 and will be an awesome signing.

No need to worry if Vinny or Jolo are 'out' at any time, as with the Savic situation last year.

I class Agger as a 'bomb' signing.

Just hoping Vincent is right on this :)

If he is I'm voting for him as the new Tolmie ;)

pavelsrnicek said:
Blu KB said:

i don't think he'll come here as a replacement for Lescott, more like a replacement for Savic and possibly Kolo. don't forget Savic played a a number of games for us when VK was suspended and also when Lescott was injured.
There wasn't a better centre half in the Prem at times last season, than our Joleon.

I agree with you, It will be rotation that we couldn't do last season because of lack of quality the deeper into our squad you get. Savic isn't good enough and Kolo is too erratic (either excellent or shite!), with Agger we can have any combo of Vincent-Joleon Vincent-Agger Joleon-Agger (depending on who we're playing) and we'll be right as rain.

Plus he would be the quality we need if either Vinny or Joleon get injured or suspended.

No bid has been accepted, Liverpool want considerably more than City are willing to pay.
For it to be 'confirmed by Friday' there would have to be a hell of a lot of movement.
I'd guess somebody is making stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.