Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Sign him, play 3 at the back, two flying wing backs (giving us 5 across midfield) and two up front - get in behind defensive teams and tear the fookin' league up with full-on attacking football next season!

Sorry! Just excited (not about Agger), but just can't wait for the new season to start!

BLUVENTUS said:
Sign him, play 3 at the back, two flying wing backs (giving us 5 across midfield) and two up front - get in behind defensive teams and tear the fookin' league up with full-on attacking football next season!

Sorry! Just excited (not about Agger), but just can't wait for the new season to start!

A back 3 of Agger, Kompany and Lescott works for me...

First it was skertl now agger, always liked agger good pro,always seems to be consistent when playing,as for skertl thank fcuk that went quiet dirty fcuking elbowing cnut of a player...

Kun Aguero said:
Please let it happen, the 2nd best centre back in the league.

i was thinking along similar lines, other than Vinnie, and vidic (when fit) who is the next best? skrtel and agger were pretty immense last year for the dippers

Cheadle Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Please let it happen, the 2nd best centre back in the league.

i was thinking along similar lines, other than Vinnie, and vidic (when fit) who is the next best? skrtel and agger were pretty immense last year for the dippers

Last season, Liverpool finished 37 points behind us. He is good, but isn't as good as Lescott.

I fail to understand why some people don't rate Joleon. What has he got to do to impress you guys?

I'm sure I recall Kompany saying that when he and Lescott have played together over the last two seasons, they have over 35 clean sheets!!!

Words fail me at times.

So we cant buy anyone before we sell yet we are going to spend £13m on a defender when we already have 2 top class defenders? Yes we need cover for JL and VK but surely we should be looking at the positions we need new players in rather cover. If we get rid of Kolo, AJ, Ade, RSC and the rest of the deadwood then yes go ahead and get him but he shouldnt be anywhere near 1st choice target imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.