Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Pigeonho said:
For £13m yes, but no more than that. if we pay up to £20m for Agger we are pretty stupid.
De Niro is right too, we should be focusing more on De Rossi with any money we would spend on Agger.

If it happened though, I wonder what Hansen would think of us buying one of their best players?!

Would be worth every penny to see the City/Mario hating bitter twat!

Pigeonho said:
For £13m yes, but no more than that. if we pay up to £20m for Agger we are pretty stupid.
De Niro is right too, we should be focusing more on De Rossi with any money we would spend on Agger.

If it happened though, I wonder what Hansen would think of us buying one of their best players?!

Not a chance Jokepool will sell Agger for 13 million - i doubt 20 million would get us to the table - i find it quite bizarre that we would put such a number on the table

Agger is under contract until 2014 so Liverpool can easily hold him regardless of what he wants for at least 12 months

Struggling with the transfer policy to be honest either put a number on the table that would make jokepool think or look at other leagues for similar players

dctid said:
Not a chance Jokepool will sell Agger for 13 million - i doubt 20 million would get us to the table - i find it quite bizarre that we would put such a number on the table

Agger is under contract until 2014 so Liverpool can easily hold him regardless of what he wants for at least 12 months

Struggling with the transfer policy to be honest either put a number on the table that would make jokepool think or look at other leagues for similar players

With two years on his contract, he's not worth £20m+

£13m might not get accepted but it's perfectly reasonable opening bid ... if what the Mirror says is correct.

moomba said:
dctid said:

With two years on his contract, he's not worth £20m+

£13m might not get accepted but it's perfectly reasonable opening bid ... if what the Mirror says is correct.

His value is determined by how much his replacement will cost Liverpool - if there is another top rated defender available in the market place today then so be it - but there probably aint because if there was i presume we wuld be after him

Liverpool have rejected £13m offer from man city for daniel agger and man city are now looking at other targets (news on twitter)

£13m offer was always gonna be rejected<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm --<br /><br />Daniel Agger: Only Daniele De Rossi
(22) made more interceptions at Euro
2012 than Agger (21), even though
Denmark played just 3 games

A fact i found on twitter

dctid said:
His value is determined by how much his replacement will cost Liverpool - if there is another top rated defender available in the market place today then so be it - but there probably aint because if there was i presume we wuld be after him

His value will be zero in 48 months time if he is not willing to sign another contract.

If you think he's worth more than £10m a year, then fair enough.

If he isn't agitating for a move then it will be more difficult for us to sign him. But if he wants to come, then theres not much Liverpool can do other than make the most money they can out of him.

Football guy said:
Liverpool have rejected £13m offer from man city for daniel agger and man city are now looking at other targets (news on twitter)

£13m offer was always gonna be rejected

-- Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm --

Daniel Agger: Only Daniele De Rossi
(22) made more interceptions at Euro
2012 than Agger (21), even though
Denmark played just 3 games

A fact i found on twitter

Why the fook we did not go ball out for Cahill i will never understand

Hope the scouts are doing there jobs because we aint going to get an establised PL or top rates centre half whom is under contract for 13 million or less

Bonkers absolute bonkers

dctid said:
Hope the scouts are doing there jobs because we aint going to get an establised PL or top rates centre half whom is under contract for 13 million or less

Bonkers absolute bonkers

Plenty of top rate centre halves cost less than £10m. Kompany, Vidic, Agger, Vermaelen.

moomba said:
dctid said:

His value will be zero in 48 months time if he is not willing to sign another contract.

If he isn't agitating for a move then it will be more difficult for us to sign him. But if he wants to come, then theres not much Liverpool can do other than make the most money they can out of him.

48 Months - 24 I presume you mean?

Not a great improvement on Lescott for me

moomba said:
dctid said:

I dont think he is worth 10 million but that can be said for most football transfer these days

Again 3 weeks before kick off and City expect Jokepool to sell one of their key defenders for a value that would make it difficult to buy a player of equal quality for the same value

Just because players want to move it does not mean that they will get their transfer Modric and Tevez are two recent examples

Jokepool would more thna likely hold him for 12 months buy some time to identify a replacement and plan a successor - a cut price fire sale with 3 weeks to go is unlikely

Again bizarres transfer policy especially when in June he went on record to say he was very happy at Jokepool and would be happy to extend his contract further

13 Million has been rejected anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.