Daniel Sturridge

NothingSpecial said:
Poor man's Guidetti.

I also reckon Guidetti has more upside than Sturridge, I see Guidetti turning into a top class forward while Sturridge probably won't improve much more because of his "I've made it and I'm a big deal" attitude.

It'd be a nice sentimental story to bring back the academy boy and we do need to think about the homegrown quota long-term (Barry getting no younger, question marks over Johnson and Milner's futures), but Sturridge would cost too much to make it worth it probably.

Now if he sees out his Chelsea contract which runs out in one year's time, maybe then...

LoveCity said:
NothingSpecial said:
Poor man's Guidetti.

I also reckon Guidetti has more upside than Sturridge, I see Guidetti turning into a top class forward while Sturridge probably won't improve much more because of his "I've made it and I'm a big deal" attitude.

It'd be a nice sentimental story to bring back the academy boy and we do need to think about the homegrown quota long-term (Barry getting no younger, question marks over Johnson and Milner's futures), but Sturridge would cost too much to make it worth it probably.

Now if he sees out his Chelsea contract which runs out in one year's time, maybe then...

You're the famous owner of @city_watch ! ;)

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Saw pictures of him at the parade, had a face like his family were on the titanic. Bobby has always said he wished the club hadn't let him go, he isnt really in favour with Di Matteo and was played out on the wing with AVB.

Surely he's too good to pass up, how much would he be worth? 15m?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LoveCity said:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-are-the-team-of-the-season-not-man-city-says-daniel-sturridge-7770850.html

jesus christ, Im having second thoughts, what a prick!

One greedy bastard ....... Remember that

Well, until Hazard comes or doesn't come ..

LoveCity said:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-are-the-team-of-the-season-not-man-city-says-daniel-sturridge-7770850.html

I don't want him back because I'm still a bit sour about how he left, but I don't see anything wrong with what he said in that article. He's a Chelsea player, so of course he's going to view winning the Champions League/FA Cup as more important than what we did. It's a sentiment that many Chelsea fans have echoed (and its one every other fan base would be agreeing with if they were in their shoes, because we are all biased).

What he said doesn't cheapen our accomplishment at all; he didn't even mention us, despite what the intentionally leading title and lede say. Some people act as though saying anything but "City is the best team ever and I bow down to my new footballing overlords" is a slap in the face.

He didn't want to be at City when he left. Thinks he's much better than he is. Moans when he isn't playing, moans when he is because he isn't up front. Doesn't track back when playing wide and never seen him perform in a big game. Leave well alone.

Can see him signing for Spurs as a replacement for Defoe.

Feed-The-Goat said:
He can fuck off, greedy ****, he aint fit to clean Agueros boots, nor Marios, Edins or Tevez's for that matter.

Fuck him.

Well said, I'd be sickened if we re-signed this greedy arrogant ****

he got to watch the champions league final and got well paid for doing it

so he shouldn't be so bitter

Saw pictures of him at the parade, had a face like his family were on the titanic. Bobby has always said he wished the club hadn't let him go, he isnt really in favour with Di Matteo and was played out on the wing with AVB.

Surely he's too good to pass up, how much would he be worth? 15m?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LoveCity said:

EXACTLY, WHAT A PRICK! The guy walked out on us for more money - says all you need to know about him.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.