Daniel Sturridge

The guy is a dickhead, left on bad terms and always will be on bad terms. He had the opportunity at the time to sign a deal with us, he didn't and opted for more wages. I don't think he is as good as he thinks he is.

I don't see anything wrong with what he's said. We've moved on to greater things so i really couldn't care what he says despite the way he left. It is what it is.

mancblue said:
The guy is a dickhead, left on bad terms and always will be on bad terms. He had the opportunity at the time to sign a deal with us, he didn't and opted for more wages. I don't think he is as good as he thinks he is.

Sturridge is the type of player that if hed scored against QPR to make it 2-2 hed have spent 2 minutes soaking up the applause on his knees by the corner flag..

Dzeko just got on with it.

BrixtonSkyBlue said:
The good thing about signing Sturridge would be that he ticks a box as a home grown player for Europe, only this!!

Exactly this. I may be wrong but at the moment (not counting kids) we can only name a 22 man squad for the Chumps league. As far as I'm aware we only have Micah who's homegrown, and we are supposed to have 4? in the squad. Sturirdge would tick boxes as far as that's concerned.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
BrixtonSkyBlue said:
The good thing about signing Sturridge would be that he ticks a box as a home grown player for Europe, only this!!

Exactly this. I may be wrong but at the moment (not counting kids) we can only name a 22 man squad for the Chumps league. As far as I'm aware we only have Micah who's homegrown, and we are supposed to have 4? in the squad. Sturirdge would tick boxes as far as that's concerned.

Im from Manchester too, i'll play for much less and wont whinge about being on the bench - do i qualify?
Surely a player has to have more qualifications than just being local?

Di Matteo never really used Sturridge, If Di Matteo gets the job I wouldn't be surprised to see Sturridge leave Chelsea, To be honest I wouldn't like him back at City.

Didn't we have a sell on-clause?

Can you imagine? The tabloids would go mental, City buy Sturridge for 15 million, 10% of which goes to his former club...City!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
BrixtonSkyBlue said:

Im from Manchester too, i'll play for much less and wont whinge about being on the bench - do i qualify?
Surely a player has to have more qualifications than just being local?

It's not about where you are from, it's whether you've been signed by City at least 3 years before your 21st Birthday. I'm sure in future years this won't be an issue. Fact is at the moment in the Chumps league we can only name 22 players out of 25 allocated for a squad. Bobby does rate him, he has said so!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.