Daniel Sturridge

daxman said:
Sturridge is such a poor player, I don't know why we would want him back. Awful decision maker, and a personal glory hunter.
And how many posts have you made on here? Another Newbie with a distorted opinion. On another thread, you described Dzeko as being Serbia's best. For goodness sake, check your facts before writing. Anyway, on the subject of Danny Boy, If Roberto wants him, then we should get behind the lad. If he doesn't, then we should move on.

lionheart said:
daxman said:
Sturridge is such a poor player, I don't know why we would want him back. Awful decision maker, and a personal glory hunter.
And how many posts have you made on here? Another Newbie with a distorted opinion. On another thread, you described Dzeko as being Serbia's best. For goodness sake, check your facts before writing. Anyway, on the subject of Danny Boy, If Roberto wants him, then we should get behind the lad. If he doesn't, then we should move on.

His opinion is only valid after he's made the required number of posts ?

What arrogant bullshit.

Neville Kneville said:
His opinion is only valid after he's made the required number of posts ?

What arrogant bullshit.

Quite a lot of people seem to have this opinion on here that having more posts makes them superior to others.

lionheart said:
daxman said:

He previously had 3000+ posts under the Dax777 guise. 3000+ posts of pure shit it must be said.

Goal.com "exclusive" claim Mancini want's to re-sign him and City are confident of a deal being done for 10m soon.

What do you think?

BlueCityfan said:
Goal.com "exclusive" claim Mancini want's to re-sign him and City are confident of a deal being done for 10m soon.

What do you think?

10m? If he's cool with being 5th choice then sure. But we better not sell Edin

BlueCityfan said:

What do you think?

Can't see where he would fit in at the moment. I think our current 4 strikers are all better than him, so unless someone is moving on I can't see the point. If we are replacing any of our current 4 with Sturridge then I think it's a backward step.

Bobby obviously rates the lad very highly and was not happy he was sold in the first place. If we do get sturridge back then maybe, just maybe, Bobby can change his attitude and his style of play to make him a far more accomplished striker

Lets not forget that he is still only 22 years old and is far from complete as a footballer, therefore he could be still changed into a different type of player given time and the correct management.

But as stated it would need some doing!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.