Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he call that? Because he was definitely not the first with the Dani Alves thing, though fair fucks to him actually reporting it correctly.

He was the first reliable journalist to call Alves. Called Danilo (out of the blue) before anyone else, as far as I am aware. Called Jesus and Sane for us last season I think also. Nolito also if I recall correctly. He must be well connected with the scum. They must be feeding him details on all the players that they missed out on.

Well he's rated as 80 ok FIFA so that concludes he's quality

I wonder what knock effect this has on our other transfer business? I think its fair to say that buying Danilo instead of signing Alvez means we are spending 30m more than we expected to, on the 2nd right back.

1, Ederson
2, Bravo
3,Danilo
4, Kompany
5, Otamendi
6, Kolarov
7,Gundogan
8,YaYa
9, Fernandinho
10, Silva
11, Silva
12, De Bruyne
13, Sané
14, Jesus
15, Sergio.

Leaving.

16, Mendy ?
17, Sanchez ?

Navas, Nolito, Fernando, Sagna, Willy & Zaba out.

Danilo, Ederson, Bernardo in. Mendy and Sanchez to follow?

Ah right. Seems there 3 spots (before Danilo) not 2. My bad.

We've released Willy, Navas, Nolito, Sagna & Zaba. Likely selling Fernando.
Leaving 6 foreign spots.

Ederson, Silva, Danilo. That leaves 3 spots no? It certainly leaves 2. Mendy & Sanchez.

He was the first reliable journalist to call Alves. Called Danilo (out of the blue) before anyone else, as far as I am aware. Called Jesus and Sane for us last season I think also. Nolito also if I recall correctly. He must be well connected with the scum. They must be feeding him details on all the players that they missed out on.
He's well connected with Mendes' agency called Gestifute. Well I guess he's on their payroll actually...

But the Alves story was a sort of an exlucisve from L'Equipe first, then he jumped on too. And he has lots of bullshit stories as well, even though they might serve some purposes for Mendes and co. :)

Bit of a crazy decision for Danilo, if Di Marzio is correct. Unless he thinks he can keep Walker out of the team, which is unlikely, then it is a backwards step for him. No point in leaving Madrid's bench to sit on City's bench. We have a spot open for him, ready and available. Cracking back up for City tho, if you get him.

A
Ah right. Seems there 3 spots (before Danilo) not 2. My bad.
At least you're thinking and just not wanting us to sign everyone.

5 Overseas trained players have left, likely 6 with Fernando looking gone. We have some wiggle room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.