Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him then Delap will have his head turned more easily.

Especially if this is on top of another striker signing. It doesn't make sense.

If we sign him then Delap will have his head turned more easily.

Especially if this is on top of another striker signing. It doesn't make sense.
Despite all of our overreacting, there has been no credible source backing this, so I wouldn’t worry at all

When I've seen him, admittedly on MOTD, he looks a very decent player. Looks like he can finish and scores from anywhere. Looks like he defends from the front as well. He's also scored quite a few in boxes packed with players - a problem we face!

Southampton have produced/made some great players in recent years. I can't think of many of their players who've moved to big clubs and flopped. They seem to be clever players with good technique.They have a good manager and try to play football and he is scoring goals for them.

I don't think he comes close to the Haaland etc type players but if for a backup we could do a lot worse.

I think he’s a good player, but if we sign him I will be pissed that we didn’t just extend Sergio’s contract for another year

I think he’s a good player, but if we sign him I will be pissed that we didn’t just extend Sergio’s contract for another year
Reports claim he didn’t want to take a pay cut and play more of a backup role to the main striker we’re signing in the summer, which is what I assume Ings would have been tapped to do (the backup role) IF there were any truth to these links. But once again I want to remind people that the reports about Ings are totally unreliable

Doesn't stop running so would be good for that, is a better finisher than all but Serge and Gundo. Has the pace and strength combo.

Doesn't have that killer instinct though(Gabby lacks it too), link up play is average at best, shit in the air and average at pens(scored 9 missed 3)

Fine as a back-up but if he were the only striker we bought, it'd feel like trading in your Rolls Royce and buying a Fiat Punto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.