Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be happy with Ings but I just don’t see the need.

I think if you played Jesus as a number 9 for 38 full games as the main striker, he would get more than Ings.

Jesus’ biggest issue is since he has come here he has hardly played consecutive games and has been played in different positions, yet has still scored 82 in 195 games.

I could get behind the signing more if he wasn't as prone to injury as he is.

I’d be happy with Ings but I just don’t see the need.

I think if you played Jesus as a number 9 for 38 full games as the main striker, he would get more than Ings.

Jesus’ biggest issue is since he has come here he has hardly played consecutive games and has been played in different positions, yet has still scored 82 in 195 games.
Are we in talks with Juventus and he wants to leave?

Could be the new Negredo.

We need a flying start to the season. If we're still arseing around over Kane etc until deadline day, we could lose ground on others.

Ings would be a great backup for whoever we eventually sign.
Lets hope he's not the new Negrado, incredible for 1/2 a season, injured , gets up to some off field shenanigan's with an undesirable woman and someone's wife at that* and has to leave pronto or face a good hiding.

*allegedly

Not sure Danny is a serial shagger but he has not got a great injury record.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.