Darren Bent £18m to Villa

Cheadle Blue said:
On sky they keep referring to the fact that bent is a better buyat £24m, than Dzeko at £27m. what planet are these aresholes on
Lol fuck Sky the rag loving cretins.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Cheadle Blue said:
On sky they keep referring to the fact that bent is a better buyat £24m, than Dzeko at £27m. what planet are these aresholes on
Lol fuck Sky the rag loving cretins.
Bent has scored goals in a league covered by Sky Sports, Dzeko has scored goals in Germany - therefore Bent is obviously a better player. Fuck me, will you lot keep up....

Perhaps they need the cash to buy Onouha so they can take another player on loan as utd won't sell their loan player to them. Just a thought!!!! Watch this space 8mill coming city's way me thinks???

I think there is more to this and with city's interest in Henderson perhaps there after Ade. Maybe Ade Onouha and some cash coming our way for Henderson??? Or SWP and Onouha.... Might just happen

It well prove to be a massive mistake to sell them Nedum for £8 million IMO.

Home grown, quality player can play right back and centre half. I rate him better than Richards. Better off selling Richards to Chelski for £20 million in the summer and get Nedum back. I really dont rate Henderson either not worth £8 million let alone 20. I have real doubs hes going to make it asa top player, doesnt score enough goals for his postion for starters.

There is talk now that Sunderland want Downing and £10 million for Bent. This is the problem clubs dont want to let their best players go at this stage of the season they want mental deals to allow stuff to go through.

Great signing for us. We haven't had a geniune goalscorer since the days of Dwight Yorke, so anyone guarenteed to hit you 18-20 goals in a season is a massive bonus. The money is big but how many geniune goal getters are there around for cheaper? It'll be worth it if he managed to score 20 goals per season for next 3/4 years.

For the comments of why move from Sunderland to Villa, apparently he's not to happy there and to be fair, it's a minor blip. (Well I hope so) if you look at the way Spurs in 07/08, 08/09 come back from poor seasons to then finish 4th in 09/10. Of course, no chance we'll finish Champions League but we are a club heading in the right decision even if we've had a bad season due to various problems. Sunderland are a great club for sure but I do think we do have slightly more potential as our owners are willing to spend a little more and a very good youth system.

We'll see anyway! First goal/hat-trick vs Man City would be lovely. ;)

FeedTheGoat10 said:
£18 million? Fucking hell. Let's do what all the other fans do and sing 'what a waste of money' if he plays on Saturday ;)
will be the whole ground singing it then .... not what i would have spent 18 million on myself

a nice house in the south of france for starters, bloody private jet , seat in the directors box and still have change for landon donovan... theo walcott...

Lomas has a lob on said:
Have Villa also signed that midfielfer from Lyon yet? If so and Bent is also signed by Saturday, Villa park will be buzzing.

Jean Makoun has signed for Villa but I've been working in Birmingham for the last couple of weeks and their local radio is saying he might not get International clearance for another 1-2 weeks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.