Darren Bent £18m to Villa

Loving the rumour that "Mr. bargaining tool" Stephen Ireland could be part of the deal, haha.

why's lerner sticking his hand in his pocket for Houllier but not for O'Neill?

This. TBH I just find this bizzare. I would argue at this stage Sunderland are a bigger club, they have a much better stadium, bigger average attendance, much better settled manager, better chairman, better owners.

He is first choice when fit. Just seems really odd.

According to SKY sources Elephant man puts a bid in for Jo.
"With Benty on his way we're going to need another top striker,But with none being available we've gone to Man City to see if we can take Jo off their hands.
We have offered a 1989 VW Polo (One careful owner) and a Family ticket to Alton Towers
To be taken between 20th Jan - 20th Feb,City are now mulling over this offer.
On the Benty front to a club like Sunderland 18M plus add ons is nothing to be Sniffed at".
SNIFF....SNIFF

GStar said:
Wouldn't move from Sunderland to Villa right now.

But then they sold Kenwyn Jones to Stoke which i thought was another strange one.
Shrewd one that though. Jones hasn't done much, and the fee received went towards Gyan, who's been pretty damn good.

£18m to Spurs, £1.8m in the bank, kerching.
£10m to Sunderland, £1.0m in the bank, kerching
£19m to Villa, £1.9m in the bank, kerching.

Add to that a weekly wage in the region of anything between £50k and £75k a week for the last 5 years.... kerching.

Mr Bent is one lucky, lucky bastard. Same with Robbie Keane too, the multi million pound moves he's made, and Crouch. Twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.