Darren Bent £18m to Villa

GerBlueBear said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I heard Arry was interested but Villa blew him out of the water

Hahahaaaa Nice! We keep this up it'll be written on his grave!

''Hawwy Wedchapp, 19??-20??, A triffic man blown out the wa'er!!''

kippaxblue76 said:
banbury_blue said:
Whats odds on Bent scoring winner against us on saturday?

You can just see it now.........
No chance. There's no way we won't score less than Villa, Bent included or not. Yeah it might gee them up but our form is such that we will get a win there. Like i said earlier, its ok having a decent striker but you need decent supply for that striker. I think we will win by 3 clear goals on Saturday, seriously.

Well the good news for us is we get 20% of that fee.....

Bent recently had his car smashed up near his home and wants to move out of the area and wants to be closer to London.....

The reason the fee is so high, a little like City and Milner, he is English and you tend to overpay for English players.....

Pigeonho said:
kippaxblue76 said:
You can just see it now.........
No chance. There's no way we won't score less than Villa, Bent included or not. Yeah it might gee them up but our form is such that we will get a win there. Like i said earlier, its ok having a decent striker but you need decent supply for that striker. I think we will win by 3 clear goals on Saturday, seriously.
Dunne hat-trick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.