Darren Bent £18m to Villa

Bluemoon115 said:
Well there goes the Jimmy Milner money.

And you all thought it would help strengthen them.

How is adding Darren bent not strengthening villa???

Godfather said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Well there goes the Jimmy Milner money.

And you all thought it would help strengthen them.

How is adding Darren bent not strengthening villa???
Because you can have as a good of a striker as you want, but he will get fuck all in terms of service.

They need a creative player more than a striker.

Pigeonho said:
20sbc07 said:
I dont think as a city fan any of us can Criticize the fee... We paid the same amount for RSC!
This!
Robinho
Jo (even the lesser reported fee)
Milner

I think its a different case though... to the sheikh its like a fiver and he probably makes it all back in 10-20 mins. To Villa its alot of money, we pretty much have unlimited funds. Villa only have the money they make back off transfers going out.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Pigeonho said:
This!
Robinho
Jo (even the lesser reported fee)
Milner

I think its a different case though... to the sheikh its like a fiver and he probably makes it all back in 10-20 mins. To Villa its alot of money, we pretty much have unlimited funds. Villa only have the money they make back off transfers going out.
Granted, but us more than anyone for a long time now, and for a long time to come, have paid over the odds for players. Makes no difference to anyone like, just saying we pay over the odds too.

Pigeonho said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Granted, but us more than anyone for a long time now, and for a long time to come, have paid over the odds for players. Makes no difference to anyone like, just saying we pay over the odds too.

Yeah but its not like we get a choice. As soon as people here we interested we pay tax on top of any normal fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.