Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t mean Nunez won’t end up decent if he did come here, but would he be a 25-30 goal a season striker?
That he won’t be. He’s not the new Suarez or Cavani, though his countrymen certainly would like to believe he is for the good of their national team.
Anyway, Benfica plays in the Portuguese league today, the game starting during the second half of ours. If anyone wants to observe him afterwards

To be fair Dias was average at benfica was a good defender but had a few flaws to his game such as being to rash and rushing his play. Would never have expected him to become the player he is now. One of the best in the world. Darwin seems to have something benfica are not stupid when they sign young players, against Barca in the Champions league he seems to be getting more confident on the ball his positioning has improved from last year to if he continues I can see him going for a big fee.
But Dias had been consistent for longer than Nunez has. Not a comparison I would make

did you even bother reading my post, or like everyone else here just looking to score cheap "gotchas"? I clearly said "he was very bad for benfica last season"

"AND THE SEASON BEFORE". i've never said he played for benfica the season before.

this forum is so funny sometimes
"he was very bad for Benfica last season and the season before."

This implies he played for Benfica for 2 years.

Not a cheap gotcha either because I know you didn't watched Nunez in the Spanish second tier so you are still talking out of your arse.

god I seriously hope not. He's been so bad for benfica last season and the one before. there's a reason why he was linked with brighton. Not impressed with his purple patch. it'd be such a mediocre signing.
Last season was his first with Benfica. Maybe you're confusing him with someone else you've never watched in a match.

To be fair Dias was average at benfica was a good defender but had a few flaws to his game such as being to rash and rushing his play. Would never have expected him to become the player he is now. One of the best in the world. Darwin seems to have something benfica are not stupid when they sign young players, against Barca in the Champions league he seems to be getting more confident on the ball his positioning has improved from last year to if he continues I can see him going for a big fee.
He was calling dias shit, when I asked had he watched him x10 he didn't reply, obviously never watched him play

Yep, we need those marquis signings like Griesmann, Werner, Hazard, Coutinho, James, Dembele, F. DeJong, Jovic, Iccardi, Ozil and all the other big name, big money guys that are out there tearing it up...I wouldn't take Neymar on a free...Messi and Ronaldo not for us, not now...so who do we have to get, Haaland or Mbappe or both...I think you are very much underrating our players and maybe overrating Pep just a bit...look around during the international break and count how many City players are playing key roles on a whole bunch of top teams including Portugal, England, Spain and Brazil...the grass is actually greener on our our side of the road...
You expect me to take a post serious which implies you wouldn't take neymar on a free? International teams always use talent from the top clubs....whats your point? Not all international teams are filled with elite players though.

One thing for sure about nunez though he knows where the net is.

Watching Benfica right now and manager Jorge Jesus was right that this game vs Portimonense at home was going to be harder than Barcelona. They’re losing 0-1 so far. Nunez has been pretty bad, but who knows, might score soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.