Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is an absolute donkey can’t believe we’re still linked with him he’s nowhere near good enough for us

This guy is an absolute donkey can’t believe we’re still linked with him he’s nowhere near good enough for us
from what i have seen he has all the right skill sets to play for us. he is lacking in consistency and decision making.

Reactions: DJ1
from what i have seen he has all the right skill sets to play for us. he is lacking in consistency and decision making.
His best games this season have been playing out of position which wouldn’t be what we need for now. The guy can’t even start for the Uruguay national team yet

His best games this season have been playing out of position which wouldn’t be what we need for now. The guy can’t even start for the Uruguay national team yet
yes right now he does not yet have the intelligence and IQ to play for us. I just said that he has all the skills though pace, strength, shooting power, heading, hold up and decisive passing. maybe pep can mold him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.