Dating apps

Dating sites are a minefield, especially for those who are novices on using them but I've had enough of being duped. That said it was good fun a lot of the time but the sex was addictive, too addictive as I initially set out to meet someone for a relationship. Thing is when it's on a plate it's not always easy to turn down, and plenty just wanted wining dining and fucking.

Because I have old fashioned manners I tended to foot the bill in restaurants but I met a few who payed their way. I'm a decent cook and cooked for a lot at the time and it usually ended up us going to bed. I've been single and celibate for over 3 years and I'm OK with it. I could get sex with a couple of ex's I'm still in touch with but they'd want a relationship and I don't, not with them. If I meet someone it will be in person and it will feel right.

My neighbour opposite me is single and I've never known her to be in a relationship in 7 years of living here, mind you she looks like Tubbs from League of Gentlemen. I'm tempted to ask her to be FWBs but I'd have to buy her some sexy lingerie and turn the light out when stoking her boiler ; )
Who said romance is dead.

Sounds like you've dodged a bullet mate. Having said that, if it still bothers you, you could always murder her as per the voices in your head and leave her in a rolled up offcut of underlay in the woods.
Sound advice...........bluemoon is so supportive

Dating sites are a minefield, especially for those who are novices on using them but I've had enough of being duped. That said it was good fun a lot of the time but the sex was addictive, too addictive as I initially set out to meet someone for a relationship. Thing is when it's on a plate it's not always easy to turn down, and plenty just wanted wining dining and fucking.

Because I have old fashioned manners I tended to foot the bill in restaurants but I met a few who payed their way. I'm a decent cook and cooked for a lot at the time and it usually ended up us going to bed. I've been single and celibate for over 3 years and I'm OK with it. I could get sex with a couple of ex's I'm still in touch with but they'd want a relationship and I don't, not with them. If I meet someone it will be in person and it will feel right.

My neighbour opposite me is single and I've never known her to be in a relationship in 7 years of living here, mind you she looks like Tubbs from League of Gentlemen. I'm tempted to ask her to be FWBs but I'd have to buy her some sexy lingerie and turn the light out when stoking her boiler ; )
Dont touch the boiler! Thats a local boiler for local people, theres nothing for you here.....................

I met a girl from a dating site many years ago. We met for a coffee, we hit it off straight away(so I thought) we spent about 4 hours chatting away like we'd known each other for years.

We both agreed we liked each other and wanted to meet again, so the following week I took her for a meal. We got on great again, had a really good laugh, I really liked her and it felt like we had a good connection, she laughed at all my jokes and seemed as keen on me as I was on her. We held hands and kissed(nothing more!) and I was feeling really good that i'd finally met 'the one" she also said she felt the same.

Then about 2 days later I text her good morning and asked how she was. She said she wasn't good and when i asked what was up she said "just got a bit of depression" so I asked if there was anything I could do to help, she said she just needed a bit of time to herself. So I told her she could contact me anytime but I would give her a bit of space for a few days.

I left it about 3 or 4 days and text her asking how she was, no response. Then about 3 days later I saw she'd posted on Facebook saying how happy she was, because, apparently she'd just spent a lovely evening with her wonderful new boyfriend. Depression my arse. She'd just met another fella and shoved me aside and I never heard from her again.

The funny thing was, a year later I had a nosy at her Facebook profile as you do, she'd had 3 relationships in that time and every time one failed she posted about how she was done with men and how "there are no decent guys out there, all men are scum" etc... well actually love, I'm a decent guy and if you'd given me a chance instead of shitting on me like you did, you'd have been treated really well. I remember her slagging her exes off to me as well. Which is why, when I hear women moaning about men, I can't help thinking there's often two sides to every story.

Obviously I'm completely over it now though...
Of course you are...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.