Dating apps

I can accept scammers, bots, etc, but are women really posting fake pictures, ghosting, of themselves, just to get a date, and a meet up, knowing they will be outed when you see and meet them? Surely not? What’s the point? I’d just turn around and walk away.

I can accept scammers, bots, etc, but are women really posting fake pictures, ghosting, of themselves, just to get a date, and a meet up, knowing they will be outed when you see and meet them? Surely not? What’s the point? I’d just turn around and walk away.
You have a lot to learn mate. But give them a go. Put up a good honest profile of yourself with a few recent pics but don't bore them silly about our North stand extension, and don't bore them about City and you should get a shag, even though you're a bit of a minger; )

It was a game back then, pal. I first joined in 2008 and most women said "no players" but the irony is most were players themselves! I joined to find a regular girlfriend but soon found out most were just up for getting laid so I thought two can play that game so I did.

Between 2008 to 2010 I lost count of the one night stands I had and my conquests for sex got the better of me because I regularly had two or three on the go, was hard remembering their name or what lies I'd told them. In 2010 I had a date on world Cup final night and ended up dating her for 3 n' half years. In 2014 I met the imfamous 'bigfoot' who I dated 7 years till it ran it's course.

Since then I joined tinder and had one date which was a disaster and I haven't bothered since. So many fake women on dating sites with 'beutified' pics it's not worth it. If women can't be honest either themselves then I don't trust them to be honest with me.
The no players statement is,like you said, written by them thar are playing the game. In July 2012, joined, within 2 or 3 weeks I'd had at least 10 one night stands, it was mental, and all lookers too, one or two stunners. Compared to years later, I found it quite pleasant and so easy to cop off! I'd have so many to choose from, I was a kid in a sweet shop. Towards the end of being on there, I met an absolute stunner who was City mad. She was a single parent with 2 young kids who didn't want anything heavy, just a meet up one or two times a week at hers, or occasionally go to town on the piss. That suited us both and we did that for about 2 years until it fizzled out. I once had a nurse from Wigan way, fit as toast, tanned placcy boobs the lot. Came to my house first date, long coat and not much else underneath, we was at it within 5 seconds, crazy! Another sort I went to meet from Bolton in Castlefield.. she looked like Michelle Keegan on her picture, when she turned up she was more like Kevin Keegan! She was about 3 ft tall and looked like wee Jimmy Krankie. I was mortified. I asked her what she wanted to drink and went to the bar, left her outside and left through the side door and then ignored her calls n texts. I could actually write a book about them 5 or 6 months I was on that site, it was mental. It was too easy tbh. But like you said, so many just want to get laid and so many just want somebody to take them out and spend money on them..usually sniff Whores. Met a sort from Lymm when I went on bumble a few years back, again another looker, but after 2 or 3 months her true personality came out..a fucking nutter! Absolute krank! I doubt I'll ever go on one again tbh..just can not be arsed with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.