Dating apps

Reading your experiences on dating sites made me realise how many I took to bed, close to 50 I think. Like you say it was so easy. I did about 3 years of playing the field and boy did I play. Some were stunners, some were plain Jane's, some were intelligent, and some were fuckin' nuts.

I too could write a book and it would make interesting reading. I found few true to their profile and the ones that was were mostly newbies who didn't know the score on using old pics or beautified pics, or writing complete bullshit. I thought I was pretty savvy at sussing women out pretty quick but some were more clever than I was and it took a while to work out what they were really like.

The Kevin keegan lookalike dwarf made me laugh, I would have just bought her a short. Lol.

Remids me of my worst date. Her pics looked really good and she sounded bubbly witty and intelligent on the phone, couldn't wait to meet her as it took me about 2 weeks to get her on a date. She lived not far from the Etihad so was only 8 miles from me so we agreed to meet at the Windmill in Denton. I got there earlier than we agreed and she text me saying she was stuck in traffic. I was hungry so I ordered a carvery asking if she wanted one and what she wanted wanted to drink.

I intended waiting for her so we could eat together but I was so hungry I couldn't wait. I was halfway through my meal looking for her and she turned up. She found me as I didn't recognise her from her pics. We got chatting and I noticed she looked several years older than her pics and that she was cross-eyed. I found it awkward to look into her eyes as one was on me and the other somewhere else, so I just stared at her nose. I also noticed she had a mole on her chin the size of a Sugar Puff I wanted to flick off her face. She said "what's up, you're quiet"? I was too busy plotting my escape to talk, talk about being hoodwinked. I felt sorry for her as she came across as a nice woman, it's just she tricked me by using some old professional studio pics on her profile. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I said "nice meeting you I'll be in touch soon". I text her saying I didn't think we were suited to each other and she was OK with that.
Haha!! The thing is, the less attractive ones are always the nice ones..but I'm a fickle fucker who wants a good looking sort. I just don't see the point in lying about your looks with fake and altered pictures, it's just a waste of everyone's time. Unfortunately Miss Krankie portrayed a lie about how she looked so she didn't warrant anything other than contempt. Don't get me wrong, it's not all females that's wrong with these sites, so many horrible, violent and fucked up men on there too I believe, it's just that my dealings are with women so that's all I can comment on.

Haha!! The thing is, the less attractive ones are always the nice ones..but I'm a fickle fucker who wants a good looking sort. I just don't see the point in lying about your looks with fake and altered pictures, it's just a waste of everyone's time. Unfortunately Miss Krankie portrayed a lie about how she looked so she didn't warrant anything other than contempt. Don't get me wrong, it's not all females that's wrong with these sites, so many horrible, violent and fucked up men on there too I believe, it's just that my dealings are with women so that's all I can comment on.
Dating sites are a minefield, especially for those who are novices on using them but I've had enough of being duped. That said it was good fun a lot of the time but the sex was addictive, too addictive as I initially set out to meet someone for a relationship. Thing is when it's on a plate it's not always easy to turn down, and plenty just wanted wining dining and fucking.

Because I have old fashioned manners I tended to foot the bill in restaurants but I met a few who payed their way. I'm a decent cook and cooked for a lot at the time and it usually ended up us going to bed. I've been single and celibate for over 3 years and I'm OK with it. I could get sex with a couple of ex's I'm still in touch with but they'd want a relationship and I don't, not with them. If I meet someone it will be in person and it will feel right.

My neighbour opposite me is single and I've never known her to be in a relationship in 7 years of living here, mind you she looks like Tubbs from League of Gentlemen. I'm tempted to ask her to be FWBs but I'd have to buy her some sexy lingerie and turn the light out when stoking her boiler ; )

Dating sites are a minefield, especially for those who are novices on using them but I've had enough of being duped. That said it was good fun a lot of the time but the sex was addictive, too addictive as I initially set out to meet someone for a relationship. Thing is when it's on a plate it's not always easy to turn down, and plenty just wanted wining dining and fucking.

Because I have old fashioned manners I tended to foot the bill in restaurants but I met a few who payed their way. I'm a decent cook and cooked for a lot at the time and it usually ended up us going to bed. I've been single and celibate for over 3 years and I'm OK with it. I could get sex with a couple of ex's I'm still in touch with but they'd want a relationship and I don't, not with them. If I meet someone it will be in person and it will feel right.

My neighbour opposite me is single and I've never known her to be in a relationship in 7 years of living here, mind you she looks like Tubbs from League of Gentlemen. I'm tempted to ask her to be FWBs but I'd have to buy her some sexy lingerie and turn the light out when stoking her boiler ; )
Have you thought of writing erotic fiction for a living?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.