David bentley to sign ?

DannyBoy2890 said:
... Does anyone else think this will happen?
I can really see Hughes signing him.
was you bored and thought this was a good idea to post it ..dont talk balls

Bently is a flash merchant, a fancy spice boy more worried about his hair style than anything else.
Not the sort we need at our club, IMO.

Now Mickel Arteta on the otherhand is the complete attacking midfielder, and he unlike Bently probably doesn't like the smell of his own crap.

Please support me in my dream of us signing Arteta!!!

On a side note, can I say thank you to the MH and the club, What a summer it has been allready, Tevez, RSC, Barry, Toure, Adebayor what a step change for this team! what a signal of Intent! watch out world the blue army is marching...Happy Daze!!!

dachoosen1 said:
Yeah we need a creative mid to cover for ireland now that elano is gone, hughes loves him he loves hughes! And he would be happy to be a bench warmer! I think he could be decent cover! But wouldnt need to cost a fortune 7mil tops! Plenty other other players could fill the role maybe even give wiess a bigger role he looks sharpe and hungry!

Sorry, but you don't sign mediocre players because they will be happy to sit on the bench. If we can sign a world class creative midfielder, then we should go for it, and Stevie Ireland either gets in the team on merit or not at all. There should be no 'favourites' who are untouchable if we want to progress.

Although i applauded when i heard someone randomly cracked him in a restuarant, i think he'd be alright for competition for SWP.

Apart from that half liner against the Arse, he looked poor last season, but i don't think he was given much of a chance.

£8mil tops though. I was going to put £5mil but:

"we're city
we're barmy
we're off our fuckin heads"

and we're blessed by the sheik!

yozzer said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
... Does anyone else think this will happen?
I can really see Hughes signing him.
was you bored and thought this was a good idea to post it ..dont talk balls

You must have been bored to open it and read, and even reply.
Heaven forbid someone starting a topic, this is an internet forum after all, i apolagise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.