David bentley to sign ?

Ticket For Schalke said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Short and sweet answer ste

Just cant see us signing him mate, He's not a better player than Elano and i dislike him so, Wesley Snieder on the other hand.

If we buy Wesley Sneider we would see Ireland on the bench, do we want that? Sneider is awesome! he is actually the only player i can see still getting in Reals team from last seasons squad!

back to the bentley thread did anyone see him spit his dummy out last night when he was taken off the twitcher won't like that can see him leaving now and see us signing him we could do with more cover in the midfield area and someone in the squad that can deliver a free kick and hughes has worked with him before

danburge82 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Just cant see us signing him mate, He's not a better player than Elano and i dislike him so, Wesley Snieder on the other hand.

If we buy Wesley Sneider we would see Ireland on the bench, do we want that? Sneider is awesome! he is actually the only player i can see still getting in Reals team from last seasons squad!

Thought he got done for tax evasion, also in blade.

uwe rosler 28 said:
back to the bentley thread did anyone see him spit his dummy out last night when he was taken off the twitcher won't like that can see him leaving now and see us signing him we could do with more cover in the midfield area and someone in the squad that can deliver a free kick and hughes has worked with him before

Didn't see that, but anyone who doesn't get on with twitcher is fine by me! I actually wouldn't mind Bentley coming in, if he was receptive to the idea of playing as part of the squad like Bellamy and Santa Cruz then he could be a great addition. Good passer, fantastic delivery for set pieces. Like you say he's worked with Hughes before and hopefully he'd be able to get the best out of him again. But thats providing his attiude wouldn't be a problem and that may be a gamble.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Does this make me an official bluemoon ITK ???
LOL I still don't see it happening and if the Niko Kranjcar deal happens, I see it as being a dead duck ;-)

They wanted Petrov before they wanted Krancjar, the Krancjar interest has only started since Modric got injured. I think the press talk of it being 'either or' were wide of the mark.

sam221985 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
LOL I still don't see it happening and if the Niko Kranjcar deal happens, I see it as being a dead duck ;-)

They wanted Petrov before they wanted Krancjar, the Krancjar interest has only started since Modric got injured. I think the press talk of it being 'either or' were wide of the mark.
We will see, we don't have too long before we will find out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.