David bentley to sign ?

thomo said:
i would take bentley. its alrite talking about vander vart or schnieder (spelling on both)

but we need to staret think of squad players we cant have a world class 22 it just doesnt work like that!!!
i would be happy with bentley as a squad player to bring of the bench! some of bentleys best years were under hughes just like rsc!

its the sames as fletcher and o'shea at the rags and lucas at pool and mikel at chelsea they are squad players they would prob walk in to a team like everton or wigan no dis-respect ment by that. but we need to build a squad!

and i think bentley would fit perfectly! we all know he wouldnt start week in week out!
but again its a squad game

^^^^^
This

(always wanted to post one of these lol)

thomo said:
i would take bentley. its alrite talking about vander vart or schnieder (spelling on both)

but we need to staret think of squad players we cant have a world class 22 it just doesnt work like that!!!
i would be happy with bentley as a squad player to bring of the bench! some of bentleys best years were under hughes just like rsc!

its the sames as fletcher and o'shea at the rags and lucas at pool and mikel at chelsea they are squad players they would prob walk in to a team like everton or wigan no dis-respect ment by that. but we need to build a squad!

and i think bentley would fit perfectly! we all know he wouldnt start week in week out!
i agree completely, signing sneijder or bentley? sneijder, but sneijder or ireland will be pissed off in 6 months time cuz 1 of them is not playing week in week out, as much as people liked ela, lets be honest he was back up 4 swp and ireland, bentley would happily come along as back up to those 2 and try his hardest to displace them but the important thing is he'd be signing on under no illusions about where his current status is in the squad.

Unfortunately I haven't heard anything about this, but if City manage to pull it off I will personally carry him all the way up the M1, he is fucking hopeless.

spursmad321 said:
Unfortunately I haven't heard anything about this, but if City manage to pull it off I will personally carry him all the way up the M1, he is fucking hopeless.

I saw you'd replied on this thread SM, but so glad to hear that you know nothing of it! I really really really don't want him.

spursmad321 said:

lmao I'll personally drag him back.

ashtonblue said:
thomo said:

^^^^^
This

(always wanted to post one of these lol)

Well done...taken 3 years mind.

Yeah we need a creative mid to cover for ireland now that elano is gone, hughes loves him he loves hughes! And he would be happy to be a bench warmer! I think he could be decent cover! But wouldnt need to cost a fortune 7mil tops! Plenty other other players could fill the role maybe even give wiess a bigger role he looks sharpe and hungry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.