David Bernstein Q&A for KOTK

I've just checked and wiki said no appearances for us. He might of featured in the squad but not got on. I remember at around that time there was a player who Keegan didn't play, due to activitating a clause to play a club more money. Maybe this is the case ? I'm sure somebody will know more than me on this. MES ?
I think you are probably right, possibly a payment trigger if he played. Saw him in the reserves in a few away games and wasn't that bad (with a bit of wishful thinking) to not even get a game must have been something going on. Would be a good question imo. Christian Negoui though was absolutely frightening recruitment Wouldn't mind knowing who was signing off on these.

I think you are probably right, possibly a payment trigger if he played. Saw him in the reserves in a few away games and wasn't that bad (with a bit of wishful thinking) to not even get a game must have been something going on. Would be a good question imo. Christian Negoui though was absolutely frightening recruitment Wouldn't mind knowing who was signing off on these.
Christian Negoui. I remember him scoring against Rotherham with his hand at the North stand end. We scored 2 last minute goals to win 2-1. Went off big style outside too. Great days! :)

Christian Negoui. I remember him scoring against Rotherham with his hand at the North stand end. We scored 2 last minute goals to win 2-1. Went off big style outside too. Great days! :)
The hand ball was the equaliser just before half time at in front of the Platt Lane. A long range Bernarbia deflected shot was the winner close to the end, then fans cheers and indirect free kick put straight in the net which the keeper didn't move for (Cooke?).

I'm pretty sure Vuoso played a part in one game?

A midweek match away at Sheffield Wednesday?
He came on as Sub in a Pre Season game against PNE to no great effect. That’s the only time I recall him getting on the pitch.

The hand ball was the equaliser just before half time at in front of the Platt Lane. A long range Bernarbia deflected shot was the winner close to the end, then fans cheers and indirect free kick put straight in the net which the keeper didn't move for (Cooke?).
Negouies entire City career only lasted about 80 minutes IIRC -as he was sent off twice

He came on as Sub in a Pre Season game against PNE to no great effect. That’s the only time I recall him getting on the pitch.
We had a few dodgy signings that I had great hopes for that largely sunk like lead weights. The French lad who had blood clots on trips longer than an hour - Toure , Negouai with dodgy knees , Vouso who I don't believe actually existed, the italian aussie full back who sounded like the colliseum , the Danish lad Bishkoff and probably some I have forgot. Got exited every time we made a new signing but think that lot must have been at city for a combined 20 years and probably played less than 10 games in aggregate. Don't think any went on to do anything in the game at all so god knows what our scouting staff saw that no one else in the football world did.

Scored v Rochdale close range volley same pre-season 5th in a 6-0 win. Missed a few chances first then was injured for Tranmere away friendly on the Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.