David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

I can see it now...

Dunn kicks Ireland.
Onouha runs over and squares up to Dunn, Bellamy drags Onouha away.
Freekick, we score.
*Bellamy runs off the pitch celebrating and continues running out of the ground*
Freekick.
Dunn gets the ball, Onouha runs over and smashes him.
Freekick.
Dunn gets the ball, Zab slides in and Dunn goes flying off the pitch into that gravel/sand shite.
Throw in, Dunn gets the ball. Bellamy runs back into the ground appearing to of made a trip to JJB and got a golf club. De Jong stops Bellamy.
Drop ball, Dunn gets the ball. De Jong injures Dunn.

Anyone I forgot? I guess Kompany could drop down in one of those hospital helicopters in a SWAT style.

They already know they they're going to be played off the pitch and so are already preparing themselves to try and foul their way to competing. It's a clear omission of defeat.
We have way too much quality for them, and unlike previous seasons, we have enough muscle to compete.
Barry is going to be make a huge difference in games like this.

Bring it on Fat Sam!

It won't happen, chaps. Fat Sam won't want a load of red cards issued to his bunch of thugs on the first day of the new season. If this was the end of April or the beginning of May and Blackburn had nothing to lose (mid-table medicority again) then I'd say: 'Watch those bastards kick us off the pitch'. But Fat Sam knows all eyes will be on this game because of us and he'll be only too aware of how his side will be pilloried by the media if they resort to such tactics.

I think ultimately this sort of thing will backfire spectacularly on Blackburn Rovers in the end.

KentBlue said:
It won't happen, chaps. Fat Sam won't want a load of red cards issued to his bunch of thugs on the first day of the new season. If this was the end of April or the beginning of May and Blackburn had nothing to lose (mid-table medicority again) then I'd say: 'Watch those bastards kick us off the pitch'. But Fat Sam knows all eyes will be on this game because of us and he'll be only too aware of how his side will be pilloried by the media if they resort to such tactics.

I think ultimately this sort of thing will backfire spectacularly on Blackburn Rovers in the end.

Not if it works, if it works it will be copied by everyone outside of the top 4, except maybe Spurs, Fulham and Villa.

I'm not worried about anyone trying to intimidate us, my only concern is if some shithouse goes in with 2 feet on one of our players and breaks their ankle.

They get a 3 game ban and our player misses 20 games.

Blue Smarties said:
I can see it now...

Dunn kicks Ireland.
Freekick, we score.
*Bellamy runs off the pitch celebrating and continues running out of the ground*
Freekick.
Freekick.
Dunn gets the ball, Zab slides in and Dunn goes flying off the pitch into that gravel/sand shite.
Throw in, Dunn gets the ball. Bellamy runs back into the ground appearing to of made a trip to JJB and got a golf club. De Jong stops Bellamy.

Anyone I forgot? I guess Kompany could drop down in one of those hospital helicopters in a SWAT style.

thats just silly.........................Dunn is injured and wont be playing :-p

Citytillidie69 said:
Blue Smarties said:
I can see it now...

Dunn kicks Ireland.
Freekick, we score.
Freekick.
Freekick.

thats just silly.........................Dunn is injured and wont be playing :-p
Judging by his stories in the media he's that hard he can play through pain like our Vincent. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.