David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

Dave Fabulous said:
Luke The Blue said:
let them try and kick lumps out of Bellamy.

And Dunny and Micah and Zabaleta and Nige and Vincent and Shay and Carlos and Gareth and Nedum and Big Big Michael Johnson...altogether now... City Aggro, City Aggro, Hello....Hello, City Aggro, City Aggro....Hello
Yeh haha :P

Luke The Blue said:
Dave Fabulous said:
And Dunny and Micah and Zabaleta and Nige and Vincent and Shay and Carlos and Gareth and Nedum and Big Big Michael Johnson...altogether now... City Aggro, City Aggro, Hello....Hello, City Aggro, City Aggro....Hello
Yeh haha :P

Oh, and if their fat, over-rated manager fancies it.....then my money's on Hughesy.

Just ask Gareth "Shithouse" Southgate..........................youtube it, it'll be on there somewhere.....hahahah

It was good this made a headline, the ref can't ignore anything now.

David Dunn is a big fat overweight lump of a footballer - he'll end up just like Fat Sam - a mirror image - mark my words!!!

Oh and as for the tactics - that's pretty desperate for their first game of the season - sad team or what?

If I were Hughes after reading this, my first words in the pre-match team talk would be;

"I dont give a fuck who it is, you clatter the fuck out of the first Blackburn wanker who dares to touch the ball. We'll show them useless fuckers who can kick lumps."

Wanker.

Dunn used to be a skilfull,but injury-prone player.

This only goes to show how far the Balckburn sights and mentality have been lowered under Allardyce.

The sooner the fat,loudmouth tool and his "tactics" are sent back to the stone age where they belong the better.

I'm not scared of Blackburn, they have no hard players so the claim by Dunn is laughable. As laughable as not being able to sell tickets so giving them all to City, as laughable as having that fat brown envelope alleged criminal arsehole in charge. Small time twats.

Though this did make me realise that we do have a pretty soft team.

And before anyone says 'micah', yeah I wouldn't want to kick off with him in the street, he's a big lad but on the pitch he's soft as shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.