David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

david dunns obviously a prick and that's a disgraceful attitude, but this is the prem and this is what you get. This is why we've got a manager who knows the prem well and has signed players suited to the prem who should be able to cope with games like this where you know exactly what you're gonna get. No point spitting our dummies out and crying off when they boot us off the park, we've gotta be shrewd about it and know how to handle it. This is what it's all about and if we're not ready for challenges like this after signing so many players then you've got to ask questions

Can't see it happening personally, only Robinho and Ireland (Was it Blackburn last season?) seem to be affected by this kind of thing. SWP has spent his whole career being kicked, none of the defence will be bothered, Nige and Barry can handle themselves and Bellamy will respond accordingly (If Ade plays hes used to it at Arsenal). Robinho will moan and be theatrical but it will ultimately counter act by getting them yellow carded, I just remember that game last season where Ireland was kicked twice and shyed away from the tackle.

The Fat el Hombre said:
david dunns obviously a prick and that's a disgraceful attitude, but this is the prem and this is what you get. This is why we've got a manager who knows the prem well and has signed players suited to the prem who should be able to cope with games like this where you know exactly what you're gonna get. No point spitting our dummies out and crying off when they boot us off the park, we've gotta be shrewd about it and know how to handle it. This is what it's all about and if we're not ready for challenges like this after signing so many players then you've got to ask questions

Good post from you that! x

I don't mind the ref will be more generous too us with free kicks now i think and may be more inclined to book there players. Plus hes going to end up injured anyway before the game.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm not scared of Blackburn, they have no hard players so the claim by Dunn is laughable. As laughable as not being able to sell tickets so giving them all to City, as laughable as having that fat brown envelope alleged criminal arsehole in charge. Small time twats.

Though this did make me realise that we do have a pretty soft team.

And before anyone says 'micah', yeah I wouldn't want to kick off with him in the street, he's a big lad but on the pitch he's soft as shite.

Once again....And Dunny and Micah and Zabaleta and Nige and Vincent and Shay and Carlos and Gareth and Nedum and Big Big Michael Johnson...

I was merely pointing out that we're not shrinking violets but now you've singled out Micah (who I think is massively over-rated as a footballer), when did you ever see him bullied or ragged about on the field?

Never.

Carl_Man_City said:
I don't mind the ref will be more generous too us with free kicks now i think and may be more inclined to book there players. Plus hes going to end up injured anyway before the game.

I'd be quite happy to watch our players milk evry challenge. Get one of the bastards sent off

The Fat el Hombre said:
Carl_Man_City said:

I'd be quite happy to watch our players milk evry challenge. Get one of the bastards sent off

Haha same be brilliant if he gets sent off now

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm not scared of Blackburn, they have no hard players so the claim by Dunn is laughable. As laughable as not being able to sell tickets so giving them all to City, as laughable as having that fat brown envelope alleged criminal arsehole in charge. Small time twats.

And before anyone says 'micah', yeah I wouldn't want to kick off with him in the street, he's a big lad but on the pitch he's soft as shite.

I could be wrong but away to Stoke when SWP got clattered and reacted, the first 2 players to bail in and look after him were Zabaleta and Richards.

Dave Fabulous said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Once again....And Dunny and Micah and Zabaleta and Nige and Vincent and Shay and Carlos and Gareth and Nedum and Big Big Michael Johnson...

I was merely pointing out that we're not shrinking violets but now you've singled out Micah (who I think is massively over-rated as a footballer), when did you ever see him bullied or ragged about on the field?

Never.

I wasn't having a go at any of our players and the ones you named would be very handy in a brawl but none of them intimidate opponents in my opinion. Big lads but Ned, Dunny and Micah are like cuddly teddy bears, Zab is mental and rash but not intimidating, Given, Tevez and Barry are stand up guys who won't shrink from challenges but at the same time they are not hard men in my opinion.

I was just thinking aloud as to whether we needed an enforcer Keane (twat) type player that's all. There's a difference between me not wanting to kick off with Dunny in a pub and being scared of him on the pitch.

Dave Fabulous said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I could be wrong but away to Stoke when SWP got clattered and reacted, the first 2 players to bail in and look after him were Zabaleta and Richards.

True and fair enough but that was after the incident. I'm more on about a guy who will make opponents think twice before kicking us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.