David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

I saw him in Subway on Deansgate a few years ago (he was still at Birmingham City at the time) - absolutely pissed off his face he was.

He was with 2 mates; one came up to me and said "That's Damian Duff you know" and I was like "Erm... it looks more like David Dunn to me" (I was fairly merry as well).

They said some other crap and then something like "He comes in here all the time you know" and I said "That must be why he's permanently injured then...."

He didn't look impressed :)

we are going to come up against this a lot, they are professionals ,its not a school boy match, let the ref deal with and we play football and stop worrying, dunne is shit, blackburn are shit , palace are they same but lets hope they try play football , at leat rovers and openly stated what they intend to do, so it wont be a shock, mh will prepare them properly and all will be well.....( i think )

They were the samelast season at our place kicked Ireland off the park!

Think we will be able to handle it this year though with De Jong, Zab, Barry, Bellamey and how hard is Toure?

rossie said:
we are going to come up against this a lot, they are professionals ,its not a school boy match, let the ref deal with and we play football and stop worrying, dunne is shit, blackburn are shit , palace are they same but lets hope they try play football , at leat rovers and openly stated what they intend to do, so it wont be a shock, mh will prepare them properly and all will be well.....( i think )
I hope you mean Dunn

I loved when opponents mouthed off like this. Any pussy that says he is going to have a kick off you or thump you is only giving you an advanced warning.. the real hard men will tell you after they've done it and you are sitting on the seat of your arse talking to tweetie and sylvester.

Our Dunnie is much harder than this little twat.

I'd be extremely happy if the rest of the shite teams in the league had this mindset against us. We'll batter em by three or four. Makes Hughesy's job easier this.

johnny crossan said:
rossie said:
I hope you mean Dunn
ooops yes i mean dunn... im sat here giggling about that ...

I don't for one minute believe we'll be a team that allows ourselves to be bullied. We've got quality players now, but we've also got players who know how to handle themselves. These scare tactics might work on Arsenal, but not City.

Dunn is basically just advocating the tried and tested tactics of Fat Sam, his sides have always lumped it long and kicked anything that moved. I'm just surprised he hasn't tried to sign chief thug Kevin Davies.

Is he fucking kidding me?
I fucking dare him to attempt to kick Tevez,Adebayor and Barry. We've got harder players than he thinks.

De Jong - on his debut injured Barton for like 8 weeks and Owen 6 weeks without even a booking. He's an absoloute monster and would crunch him!

Bellamy - Golf Clubs, Nuff said.

Toure - I've seen this guy square up to a couple United and Chelsea players in heated matches and it dosen't look like he's a shitbag!

Onouha - When Ireland got kicked about, he came up to the opposition (completley forgotton what team it was now) and they shat themselves!

Dunne - Our long serving captain is pretty hard aswell and would kick 32 kinds of shit out of their players if he needs to!

All in all, bring it woman.

Omiclops said:
Onouha - When Ireland got kicked about, he came up to the opposition (completley forgotton what team it was now) and they shat themselves!

This might be the same incident I was on about (but also can't really rememebr). Can anyone clarify?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.