David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

This shit is what Hughes and the team are going to have to get used to in the coming season,it's up to Hughes to put the players right that we are not going to put up with this shit,we have got to have an "up and at em" mind set running through the team for the whole of the season.It happened to chelsea when they got rich and they stood up to it,it's our turn now,it's time to stand toe to toe with assholes like blackburn,"up and at em" come on city !

Corky said:
VK is far too skinny at the momment, he was half the size of Carew, could do with an extra 20lbs muscle.

I don't think he's particularly skinny, not for a lad who's 6"4

kompany031009.jpg

Them baggy shirts last season didn't help!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Corky said:
VK is far too skinny at the momment, he was half the size of Carew, could do with an extra 20lbs muscle.

I don't think he's particularly skinny, not for a lad who's 6"4

kompany031009.jpg

Them baggy shirts last season didn't help!

look at the size of those hands!

is this the same david dunne who tripped over his own fekkin feet? go for it, try and whack bellers, trip yourself up and thats you out for another 6 months .fekkin donkey

David Dunn couldn't kick lumps out of anything! The day after Ricky beat Kosta Tszyu we all went out on a pub crawl for the 'shit shirt' party and David Dunn was on it. About 3am I we were in the Prince of Wales in Abbey Hey and i was sat on the pool table next to Dunn chatting but with me being hammered I must of told him10 times how fit his bird was (Sammy Winward at the time) and did it in a way to wind him up ........ he only got agro after about an hour of it and sent 2 of his mates over to tell me to give it up ........ he wouldn't even come near me the shit house and i'm only 5'8" and aint exactly Rambo! lol

The guys a full of shit PUSSY!! :-)

Whilst I do not like this sort of crap intimidatadtory tactic, I do not think City's players can be considered lightweights or the sort of players that cannot take this. I think our defensive players are hard enough themselves (ie Richards, Zab, De Jong, Kompany). In all honesty I think our forward players are also tough enough (Bellamy, Tevez, RSC, Adebayor). The only players who are targets are the flair players (SWP, Ireland, Robbie) and they have been round the block often enough.

I really don't see us succumbing as Arsenal teams of previous years have done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.