David Icke

didactic said:
buzzer1 said:
Right, and before any of you say that just because someone has tripped then it does'nt make them more aware or nearer to anyother dimensions than someone that has not,you are wrong.

Ok, so Boyblue,Dammo,Cheesey, infact any of the neysayeres ever tripped with shrooms or dmt?

Buzzer1 I too believe in different dimensions and parrallel universies.

Mate, there maywell be a dimension outside of ours with a complete different world,that i am conviced there is btw.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
I believe the Anunnaki part and that they lived in Iraq also that King Herod and Saddam believed the were descendants of these "Gods". Saddam also believed that the garden of eden was in Iraq that I am convinced of.

If the first example of human remains is in Somalia how can the garden of eden be in Iraq

First human remains were not found in Somalia and using archaeology as 100% proof is what we were discussing in the bible thread. History is HIS STORY the victor always writes it. None of us know what actually happened. Note I also said Saddam believed this have you read up on the Anunnaki there are texts and scrolls and paintings and statues that still exist till today.

buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
Right, and before any of you say that just because someone has tripped then it does'nt make them more aware or nearer to anyother dimensions than someone that has not,you are wrong.

Ok, so Boyblue,Dammo,Cheesey, infact any of the neysayeres ever tripped with shrooms or dmt?

Has Mr Icke

I asked you the question mate. Oh go on then, yes he has, now have you?

We discussed this on your one mate. I don't take trippy drugs, i don't have the right mind set for them, i would panic too easy and then be in a world of trouble.
Its a fair old statement to say if you take these drugs you will be aware or nearer other dimensions. The problem with that kind of argument which i figured out the other night is how could someone tell its another dimension, just because someone says it is doesn't make it true

allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
allan harper said:
The part I'd seen of Sir Icke talk about the moon being some sort of mind controlling spaceship, he showed us some smudge photos. In his words they, those who took the photos was hiding something from us. Are they hiding something from us or are the smudges just errors accruing during photo process.

Its in the fucking sky use a telescope one night the answer will reveal itself
Fucking photos
In fact is recognised by scientist (obviously ones payed off by the reptiles though) that it controls the tides of seas and oceans. so there were no tides before this then?

You're a very angry man.

My fucking telescope can only see one side/face of the fucking moon !

Silly point dogs see more than us. So what you see through a telescope is seen through your eye and your brain can only translate it to a certain capacity. There could be dimensions that other animals can see and our visual range does not allow. There could be planets we do not see.

corky1970 said:
allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fucking photos
In fact is recognised by scientist (obviously ones payed off by the reptiles though) that it controls the tides of seas and oceans. so there were no tides before this then?

You're a very angry man.

there is tangible evidence of towers on the moon and photos that have been doctored by NASA to remove these

No there is'nt Corky lad, all the evidence that is being uncovered are just smudges that look like anomolies on the moon. DOH!!

corky1970 said:
allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fucking photos

You're a very angry man.

there is tangible evidence of towers on the moon and photos that have been doctored by NASA to remove these
That isnt evidence its hearsay
Do you people know what actual evidence is

allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
allan harper said:
The part I'd seen of Sir Icke talk about the moon being some sort of mind controlling spaceship, he showed us some smudge photos. In his words they, those who took the photos was hiding something from us. Are they hiding something from us or are the smudges just errors accruing during photo process.

Fucking photos

You're a very angry man.

Im not an angry man i just swear too much which comes across as me being angry you big tart

I've just took this photo with my iPhone in full zoom

5ec57f39-a043-1577.jpg

didactic said:
allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fucking photos

You're a very angry man.

Silly point dogs see more than us. So what you see through a telescope is seen through your eye and your brain can only translate it to a certain capacity. There could be dimensions that other animals can see and our visual range does not allow. There could be planets we do not see.

Good point mate, i KNOW that my dog(rip) seen and was looking at something on our wall above the settee one night, he was looking as if there was a fkin inferno on the said wall and followed it with his head up the stairs against the said wall, we had just come back from ST.Ives Spiritual church if that would mean anything but for sure 100000000% there was something amiss.

buzzer1 said:
didactic said:
allan harper said:
You're a very angry man.

Good point mate, i KNOW that my dog(rip) seen and was looking at something on our wall above the settee one night, he was looking as if there was a fkin inferno on the said wall and followed it with his head up the stairs against the said wall, we had just come back from ST.Ives Spiritual church if that would mean anything but for sure 100000000% there was something amiss.
You live near St Ives, Cambs. Thats my home town, where i grew up and lived for 23 years until the big smoke called me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.