David Icke

BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
didactic said:
Silly point dogs see more than us. So what you see through a telescope is seen through your eye and your brain can only translate it to a certain capacity. There could be dimensions that other animals can see and our visual range does not allow. There could be planets we do not see.

Good point mate, i KNOW that my dog(rip) seen and was looking at something on our wall above the settee one night, he was looking as if there was a fkin inferno on the said wall and followed it with his head up the stairs against the said wall, we had just come back from ST.Ives Spiritual church if that would mean anything but for sure 100000000% there was something amiss.
You live near St Ives, Cambs. Thats my home town, where i grew up and lived for 23 years until the big smoke called me

No mate, i lived all over Cambs but StIves is a beautiful part of the world, i used to go over the Dolphin car park and spend hours on the river, CAMBRIDGE IS 100% MY SPIRITUAL HOME, THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Has Mr Icke

I asked you the question mate. Oh go on then, yes he has, now have you?

We discussed this on your one mate. I don't take trippy drugs, i don't have the right mind set for them, i would panic too easy and then be in a world of trouble.
Its a fair old statement to say if you take these drugs you will be aware or nearer other dimensions. The problem with that kind of argument which i figured out the other night is how could someone tell its another dimension, just because someone says it is doesn't make it true

I might have the wrong end of the stick here, but if you're arguing about whether or not other dimensions exist, then I can put it to bed for ya....

It is scientifically proven that other dimensions exist. The existence of radio should've made it obvious

Everything we can see, touch, taste, hear and smell is only actually like 0.01% of all matter that exists in a certain time and space. Which means, there is a crap load of stuff is existing exactly where you are sat now - you just can't see or feel it because it's in another dimension

This much is scientific principle.

buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
Good point mate, i KNOW that my dog(rip) seen and was looking at something on our wall above the settee one night, he was looking as if there was a fkin inferno on the said wall and followed it with his head up the stairs against the said wall, we had just come back from ST.Ives Spiritual church if that would mean anything but for sure 100000000% there was something amiss.
You live near St Ives, Cambs. Thats my home town, where i grew up and lived for 23 years until the big smoke called me

No mate, i lived all over Cambs but StIves is a beautiful part of the world, i used to go over the Dolphin car park and spend hours on the river, CAMBRIDGE IS 100% MY SPIRITUAL HOME, THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT.

Done that many a time myself, on a nice day you can literally lose an entire day next to that river

buzzer1 said:
didactic said:
allan harper said:
You're a very angry man.

My fucking telescope can only see one side/face of the fucking moon !

Silly point dogs see more than us. So what you see through a telescope is seen through your eye and your brain can only translate it to a certain capacity. There could be dimensions that other animals can see and our visual range does not allow. There could be planets we do not see.

My daughter was in the toilets in this old pub, she asked my girlfriend at the time to close the cubical door as someone was watching her and pointed to the celling in front of her. No one was in the toilets other than those two, freaked my lass out. Turns out this pub was meant be hunted. Probably fuck all but you never know.

With regards to Iraq I am not sure if this is where the original garden of Eden was, what I can say with certainty is that during the invasion of Iraq, their National Museum was plundered of artefacts and texts which point to civilisation being many millennia older than conventional history tells us. Graham Hancock provides some credible info on this subject, and he isn't considered a madman although his Alien theme is not too dissimilar to Ickes.

xenon_ said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
I asked you the question mate. Oh go on then, yes he has, now have you?

We discussed this on your one mate. I don't take trippy drugs, i don't have the right mind set for them, i would panic too easy and then be in a world of trouble.
Its a fair old statement to say if you take these drugs you will be aware or nearer other dimensions. The problem with that kind of argument which i figured out the other night is how could someone tell its another dimension, just because someone says it is doesn't make it true

I might have the wrong end of the stick here, but if you're arguing about whether or not other dimensions exist, then I can put it to bed for ya....

It is scientifically proven that other dimensions exist. The existence of radio should've made it obvious

Everything we can see, touch, taste, hear and smell is only actually like 0.01% of all matter that exists in a certain time and space. Which means, there is a crap load of stuff is existing exactly where you are sat now - you just can't see or feel it because it's in another dimension

This much is scientific principle.

No i don't argue the existence of other dimensions i argue that taking drugs moves you closer to them

allan harper said:
buzzer1 said:
didactic said:

My daughter was in the toilets in this old pub, she asked my girlfriend at the time to close the cubical door as someone was watching her and pointed to the celling in front of her. No one was in the toilets other than those two, freaked my lass out. Turns out this pub was meant be hunted. Probably fuck all but you never know.

I seen 2 or 3 ghosts in my lifetime. They dont worry me, they are harmless, its not the dead you should worry about!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
I believe the Anunnaki part and that they lived in Iraq also that King Herod and Saddam believed the were descendants of these "Gods". Saddam also believed that the garden of eden was in Iraq that I am convinced of.

If the first example of human remains is in Somalia how can the garden of eden be in Iraq

Indeed. The cradle of humanity is in Africa (The Chemical Brothers' tune, "It Began In Africa" references this) not in The Middle East.

The Flash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
I believe the Anunnaki part and that they lived in Iraq also that King Herod and Saddam believed the were descendants of these "Gods". Saddam also believed that the garden of eden was in Iraq that I am convinced of.

If the first example of human remains is in Somalia how can the garden of eden be in Iraq

Indeed. The cradle of humanity is in Africa (The Chemical Brothers' tune, "It Began In Africa" references this) not in The Middle East.

Civilsation began in the Middle East, specifically Iraq.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Done that many a time myself, on a nice day you can literally lose an entire day next to that river

In Foxton is where my spirituality was awoken imo, it was then just washed over me in Barr Hill, i am not saying anything to let people start poppin' at me but i'
for want of a better word have deffo seen the light, that is all. I know what i know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.