David Icke

buzzer1 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
buzzer1 said:
In Foxton is where my spirituality was awoken imo, it was then just washed over me in Barr Hill, i am not saying anything to let people start poppin' at me but i'
for want of a better word have deffo seen the light, that is all. I know what i know.

If you have seen the light Buzz, what is true and what's not? From what I can make out you are open-minded to every theory out there, how can they all be correct?

I did'nt mean to sound pompous mate and like some kind of fkin god, i just know what i know and have seen. Being open minded does'nt mean i believe everything neither.

PS, the mad old hippy link that i posted on the dmt/shroom thread was indeed called a sad old druggie or words to that affect when in truth, he knows the truth:)

I never called him old or a druggie. I said he was a very sad man, actually i might have said old :)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
If you have seen the light Buzz, what is true and what's not? From what I can make out you are open-minded to every theory out there, how can they all be correct?

I did'nt mean to sound pompous mate and like some kind of fkin god, i just know what i know and have seen. Being open minded does'nt mean i believe everything neither.

PS, the mad old hippy link that i posted on the dmt/shroom thread was indeed called a sad old druggie or words to that affect when in truth, he knows the truth:)

I never called him old or a druggie. I said he was a very sad man, actually i might have said old :)

Ok, we mince with words:)

He is not a hippy he is a drug addict and a sad sad excuse for a human

Harsh BB very harsh, he knows what he knows and unless you have tried anything that he is be it good or bad then surely you can't comment with authority, now meet me at the dolphin in the height of Summer and come watch the dragon boat racing, then we look at the moon for a few hours;)

buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:

Harsh BB very harsh, he knows what he knows and unless you have tried anything that he is be it good or bad then surely you can't comment with authority, now meet me at the dolphin in the height of Summer and come watch the dragon boat racing, then we look at the moon for a few hours;)

I might take you up on that, always back home during the summer.
It was harsh, he is a hippy ;)
In fairness i had never even heard of that other drug until Monday when you made that thread

BoyBlue_1985 said:
buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I might take you up on that, always back home during the summer.
It was harsh, he is a hippy ;)
In fairness i had never even heard of that other drug until Monday when you made that thread

K man, but Cambs is a truly beautiful part of the world and if anything happened to me and mrs. B then i would be off in a heartbeat.

Heres another little vid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw7e8rGQvGc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
allan harper said:
twinkletoes said:
Are you a Muse fan? They are well into all this sort of stuff.

No mate, what league do they play in ?

I will try one more, what about the MK Ultra project?

Nope.

Sounds like you're trying recruit me into some fascist party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.