David Luiz

David Luiz, world class talent !

Cook, do it !<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 am --<br /><br />Two more sales
VARIOUS Benfica coveted by big European clubs Benfica VARIOUS coveted by big European clubs

A DSS red plan to do two more sales before the closure of the transfer market at the end of August. A DSS red plan to the two more sales before the closure of the transfer market at the end of August. Those in charge of Benfica have a notion that is difficult to resist the onslaught of "sharks" Europeans, who have long circling the coast of the Light Those in charge of Benfica Have the Notion that is Difficult to resist the onslaught of "sharks" Europeans , Who Have long circling the Coast of Light

Sure, for now, is the output from Angel di Maria, to Real Madrid, putting up, well, a business long overdue. Sure, for now, is the output from Angel di Maria, to Real Madrid, putting up, well, the business long overdue. The agreement was formalized last week. Was the agreement formalized last week. Benfica 30 million guaranteed, but the cash inflow may reach 36 million. Benfica 30 Million Guaranteed, But the cash inflow May reach 36 million.

The Argentine will not be the only one to wear another shirt in 2010/11. The Argentine Will Not Be the only one to wear another shirt in 2010/11. "The intention, I and the President, is to keep as many players," he said recently sporting director Rui Costa, reinforcing an idea that those who have incarnated transmitted. "The intention, I and the President, is to keep the many players," He Said recently sporting director Rui Costa, Reinforcing an idea That Those Who Have sit red. Still, two more players who were part of the previous year will be transferred. Still, two more players Who Were part of the previous year Will Be Transferred.

From the David Cardozo David Cardozo From the

A good season for Benfica drew the attention of major European clubs, which were present in the Eagles game assiduously. A good season for Benfica drew the attention of major European clubs, Which Were present in the Eagles game assiduously. Moreover, the World revealed other red pearls, including Fabio Coentrão. Moreover, the World Revealed Other red pearls, including Fabio Coentrão.

Players such as left-back "invented" by Jorge Jesus, David Luiz or Ramires on the agenda of large emblems. Players such as left-back "invented" by Jorge Jesus, David Luiz or Ramires on the agenda of large emblems. Coentrão is wanted by Bayern, Juventus and Real Madrid, the central defender is receiving tight marking of Manchester City, the new millionaires of England, and Ramires has suitors in Italy (Inter Milan) and Spain (Real Madrid). Coentrão is wanted by Bayern, Juventus and Real Madrid, the defending Central Receiving is tight marking of Manchester City, the new millionaires of England, and Ramires Has suitors in Italy (Inter Milan) and Spain (Real Madrid).

Besides these three cases, there are two files that are being managed with care: those of Luisao and Cardozo. Besides These three cases, there are two files That Are Being managed with care: Those of Luisao and Cardozo. The Brazilian central already proved annoyed by not being consulted about the interest of Atletico Madrid. The Brazilian central proved Already Being annoyed by not consulted about the interest of Atletico Madrid. Despite the offer of 12 million euros made by colchoneros, Rui Costa has denied the existence of a proposal. Despite the offer of 12 million euros made by colchoneros, Rui Costa Has denied the existence of the Proposal. In addition, the Giraffe is seen as a key element in the band led by Jorge Jesus, which the Eagles did not give up. In addition, the Giraffe is seen as a key element in the band led by Jorge Jesus, Which the Eagles did not give up.

As for the Paraguayan international, who yesterday saw his team being eliminated by Spain in the World Cup, has expressed the desire to go to another club, an intention that has been supported by the representative Pedro Aldave. As for the Paraguayan international, Who saw his team yesterday Being eliminated by Spain in the World Cup, Has the expressed the desire to go to another club, an intention That Has Been supported by the representative Pedro Aldave. The SAD Benfica want, however, capitalize the investment made in purchasing the entire pass. The Benfica SAD want, However, capitalize the investment made in purchasing the Entire pass. As noted, combining the interests of the club and the players is a mission that reds are holding in the near future. The Noted, combining the Interests of the club and the players That mission is the Reds are holding in the near future.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Benfica Ultra said:
Oh My good Lord... big f*cking LOL to you all that compare D. Luiz to other players...

Do you think you can even compare Di Maria to this guy?!?!?

David Luiz is currently the top player in every aspect in lab tests. Speed, stamina, technique... has NOTHING TO DO with Di Maria. I'll tell you more, Di Maria doesn't have 50% of the skills this guy has, anda he's a CD!!!

In Benfica, the best left winger was Fábio Coentrão, and still is!
Fortunatelly to Di Maria, Fábio was adapted do LB, and Urreta (now loaned to Deportivo) was at the time loaned to Peñarol, otherwise the bench would be he's destiny.

This guy is allready the best CD playing in Europe, Dunga just didn't call him up to the World Cup because of the status some old one's like Lucio and Juan had (if you think about it, Luisão, also Benfica's CD, was a start one in Argentina 1 Brazil 3, and even scored the oppening goal).

If you have the money, just buy it... if you don't, you'll end up seeing him at Old Trafford, or Stanford Bridge, or Nou Camp (by the way, we refused to sell him to Barcelona last season for an disclosed fee of £20M).

Sorry about my rusty English, I'm a portuguese, and Benfica crazy fan.

CARREGA BENFICA!
GO CITIZENS!

Welcome, i never rate Di Maria anyway, well thats unfair, i'd take a lot more players over him currently. Luiz looks exceptional, and seems only a matter of time before he is bought, i for one am hoping we are able to sign him.

Why do clubs not want to touch hulk?

Isn't Hulk at Porto?

I didn't realise how fast this guy was. Crazy speed.
Top on the ball too.

Would love to get him in

MonsallBlue said:
I didn't realise how fast this guy was. Crazy speed.
Top on the ball too.

Would love to get him in

They've just quickend the camera up pal, to get more money for him.

Just been told by my portugese friend, that the media over there are to busy reporting on the moutinho to porto, to bother with luiz at the moment.

But interesting is that they have swapped cash + player, who is a promising CB. ;) where does luiz play? :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.