David Luiz

Ticket For Schalke said:
MonsallBlue said:
I didn't realise how fast this guy was. Crazy speed.
Top on the ball too.

Would love to get him in

They've just quickend the camera up pal, to get more money for him.

Just been told by my portugese friend, that the media over there are to busy reporting on the moutinho to porto, to bother with luiz at the moment.

But interesting is that they have swapped cash + player, who is a promising CB. ;) where does luiz play? :P

Luiz plays for Benfica though mate - Moutinho has moved from Sporting Lisbon to Porto, with a CB going the other way - this has no bearing on Benfica or Luiz, unless I'm missing something?

Optimus Prime said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
They've just quickend the camera up pal, to get more money for him.

Just been told by my portugese friend, that the media over there are to busy reporting on the moutinho to porto, to bother with luiz at the moment.

But interesting is that they have swapped cash + player, who is a promising CB. ;) where does luiz play? :P

Luiz plays for Benfica though mate - Moutinho has moved from Sporting Lisbon to Porto, with a CB going the other way - this has no bearing on Benfica or Luiz, unless I'm missing something?

Hahaha ffs, got myself well confused, cause he's a lisbon fan, but luiz is his fav player, i got confused, my bad.

He's signing up on here soon anyway.

Hey im TFSs portuguese friend and City supporter,

Im also a Sporting Lisbon fan even tho David Luiz' last year performance made me admire him and recognize him as the cest player playing in the portuguese league at the moment. I wouldnt be surprised if we see Luiz taking Lucio or Juan's place in the Brazils starting eleven.

Moutinho is moving from Sporting to Porto, they will pay us 10million (euros) plus a promissing CB called Nuno Andre Coelho. He never played for Porto (maybe once or twice) he was rotating in portuguese mid-table clubs to gain experience and he was doing pretty well. The consequences of this transfer may be:

Is harder for Veloso, Sporting's DMF, to leave the club now, as we just lost a very important MC and if he leaves our midfield will be crushed and we'll have to invest hard on it. (even tho we just got Maniche and Valdes (Atalanta) may be on his way). Inter, Juventus and Fiorentina are interested in Veloso. Both United and City showed interest in him on the past.

Porto will need to get a strong CB if they want to sell Bruno Alves, as they just lost their 'promissing' guy for the position. Barcelona wants him.

Ticket For Schalke said:
bobmcfc said:
so is luiz nailed on so sign ?

if so, when can we expect an announcement?

Fonzo told me, if its going to happen it will be after the moutinho deal, as the press cant handle more than one big transfer lol.

where is moutinho going ? haven't read anything about him leaving

would be a great signing. I know youtubes aren't a real accurate way to judge but he's doing some amazing things in that video. As a centre back, no less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.