David Luiz

Ticket For Schalke said:
bobmcfc said:
where is moutinho going ? haven't read anything about him leaving

Porto, up roar he tells me, like gerrard going to united at 24.

Moutinho has been our captain since he was 19 or 20, and he didnt miss one match in 2 seasons. He was becoming a Sporting Lisbon legend. He came from our young teams, just like Ronaldo, Figo, Quaresma, Simao, Veloso, Nani, Futre. He was the only one who lead the team at such young age tho. Alongside with Veloso, Nani and Yannick Djalo hes one of the best pearls from the last years.

be nice if he signed tomorrow. would love to have them all in by pre season. milner would be the hardest transfer. just like the lescott deal

why would a transfer regarding 2 Portuguese teams hold up a deal between an English club and a completely separate Portuguese club?

Andouble said:
why would a transfer regarding 2 Portuguese teams hold up a deal between an English club and a completely separate Portuguese club?

Im guessing if they want media coverage they'l have to wait.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:24 pm --<br /><br />
BlueDejong said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i dont know, as fonzo said, nothing been in the press since the other day, due to the other transfer.

fonzo who ?

A friend of mine from portugal.

Andouble said:

Portuguese media is giving more importance to:

Sporting's signings (we are rebuilding our team basicly due to the horrible last season)

Fabio Coentrao to go from Benfica to Bayern or Real Madrid
Raul Meireles to go from Porto to Chelsea or Real Madrid
Benfica's new goalkeeper Roberto.

Also just read a new where the it says Benficas coach Jorge Jesus asked the president to try to keep Luisao, David Luiz and Fabio Coentrao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.