David Luiz

birchwoodgingerste said:
If david luiz is signing i no eveyone is saying he is going to play centre back but he has played left back a few times and he is right footed could he be our right back and kolarov left back and boatang centre back just a thought ?

i found it odd atching the clip and him being right footed, him rb would be good imo, better on the ball than Jerome.

Kolo toure is past it the man is even scared to head the ball,you must be crazy to think he is going to get better,the little pace he used to have has left him pretty much that is why the ivory coast had to play zokora next to him because he at least still has his pace.

If we do bring kolarov,luiz then luiz would be centre back for me with kompany and lescott ready sub with kolarov fighting with boateng for the left back position and micah richards at right back.

With those players as options - how can any CITY fan think that Micah would keep the RB slot really confuses me.

Before these names become / became options I would have played any number of existing players (including Ned and Kolo) ahead of him just to stop our massive weakness he causes

Also whilst I have reservations about Kolo given our CB options - I cannot think other than he will be a starter given that Ya Ya has signed

zinaldo1982 said:
Kolo toure is past it the man is even scared to head the ball,you must be crazy to think he is going to get better,the little pace he used to have has left him pretty much that is why the ivory coast had to play zokora next to him because he at least still has his pace.

If we do bring kolarov,luiz then luiz would be centre back for me with kompany and lescott ready sub with kolarov fighting with boateng for the left back position and micah richards at right back.

Y not put Boateng at rb and Kolarov at LB.. Richards had proved he isnt good enough and he needs to really improve.

The HAD Said he yesterday. Between last night and today we should know more qq thing. The business remains on the table, but now in a different way. Benfica would have come so Robinho other international canary, but yesterday at a meeting that had Robinho, Santos told him that only freed after the Cup final that Brazil is the 4th or 5th to August and this would make Robinho has arrived here with the championship in progress and Benfica do not want that. The Sheik Has not given up the D. Luiz, but with this scene of Robinho, will make him pay more than 15M + / - if you want to take D. Luiz

From, Benfica forum ITK

Robinho fuck that

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/trainmaniac" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/trainmaniac</a>

Jackpot. But I do not like the deal ...

But losing the DL ... no way ... we do not need Robinho x (

35 million plus Robinho and not mention it ...

Business DL

Does the City does not want the business before a vastly experienced central, regular in the Canary Island, instead of a beardless that is not international?

I do not know ... I know I want to send here Robinho. The rays departing

Robinho left ... and R80 Benfica withdrew.

Robinho In, David Luiz out

I think important not to leave the DL. The Luisão put it bitches!

David is much more than a great player ... Robinho is just a super ace. I have not changed

Well ... the problem is to involve the same David: (

If David out, turn off the news completely.

I just decided I do not believe in the business of David Luiz .. Will continue here, because yes and ended up

There is no agreement by David Luiz

The City wanted to take the DL but apparently did not make a proposal suff. attractive so far.

BlueDejong said:
http://twitter.com/trainmaniac

Business DL

Does the City does not want the business before a vastly experienced central, regular in the Canary Island, instead of a beardless that is not international?

David is much more than a great player ... Robinho is just a super ace. I have not changed

I just decided I do not believe in the business of David Luiz .. Will continue here, because yes and ended up

The City wanted to take the DL but apparently did not make a proposal suff. attractive so far.
lost me I'm afraid bdj

BlueDejong said:
http://twitter.com/trainmaniac

Business DL

PMSL at 35 million + Robbie. Do they think Luiz is worth 55-60 million?

was this lad in the brazil 23? not sure i rate him alkl that much, think we have better and brazil defenders are wimps apart from the beast lucio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.