David Luiz

Ticket For Schalke said:
Mikey77 said:
was this lad in the brazil 23? not sure i rate him alkl that much, think we have better and brazil defenders are wimps apart from the beast lucio.

he's a back street brizillian but also has the tricks, brazil version of tevez.

tevez is a striker???

Mikey77 said:
was this lad in the brazil 23? not sure i rate him alkl that much, think we have better and brazil defenders are wimps apart from the beast lucio.

So you admit you don't really know much about him, then say that you don't rate him? How do you actually know that we have better if you haven't actually seen him play, and don't know much about him?

Keith Moon said:
The story is that we have offered €32m and that Benfica wants to cash in - the problem is that Luiz does not qualify for a UK work permit so we need to arrange a work permit hearing.
I can see the sequence of events already. We agree a fee with Benfica, agree personal terms with the player, he fails a work permit. Chelsea then agree a fee with Benfica, agree personal terms with the player, and he magically passes a work permit!

Damn 32m euros that is a lot but he is 2 player into 1 because he can clearly play 2 positions and has done them very well and the fact that kolo toure is not good enough then we shoudl really be doing our best to bring him in.

So does this mean that we are not going to follow up our bid for kolarov because i prefer the left back to be left footed but having a player like luiz would mean him coming in if we ever get to play a player who is always cut in which would make him being right footed a big plus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.