David Luiz

Still, it starts becoming increasingly difficult to hold David Luiz, although Jesus want the player for next season.

I'm not confident of this one guys. I know we're rich but can we really compete with Jesus?

Damocles said:
Mikey77 said:
was this lad in the brazil 23? not sure i rate him alkl that much, think we have better and brazil defenders are wimps apart from the beast lucio.

So you admit you don't really know much about him, then say that you don't rate him? How do you actually know that we have better if you haven't actually seen him play, and don't know much about him?

I saw him play in the uefa cup, and all im saying is it worth paying 50-60 million for a defender we dont need and cant get in the brazil squad. we have good defenders and dont need this lad.

Mikey77 said:
Damocles said:
So you admit you don't really know much about him, then say that you don't rate him? How do you actually know that we have better if you haven't actually seen him play, and don't know much about him?

I saw him play in the uefa cup, and all im saying is it worth paying 50-60 million for a defender we dont need and cant get in the brazil squad. we have good defenders and dont need this lad.

Bobbi's not daft.

Italians know a defender when they see one,Luiz is a very good athletic defender and great in the air.

My only concern is that hes Brazillian,and we all know how Brazillians take to MCFC.

Mikey77 said:
Damocles said:

You don't have a clue pal. Why have barca and madrid had 20m bids rejected? He must be really shit.

Dunga likes pickin his usuals at the back, now hes quit expect to see luiz in the next brazil squad. Is cambiasso(one of the best holding mid's in the world) not good enough cause he can't get in the argies squad?

sorry if already said , but do we really need him we already have les, kompany and toure who are good enough

bluebannana said:
sorry if already said , but do we really need him we already have les, kompany and toure who are good enough
As nice as Kolo is, he's not good enough.

Shooter 83 said:
bluebannana said:
As nice as Kolo is, he's not good enough.
He's had one season... What if he's world class next season?

Kolo needs time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.