David Luiz

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
Are you 67? ;-)

It aint M14, either. Withington M20.

I'll make the claims to a greater social depravation during childhood, thanks very much ;)

FFS - my mam used to make potted beef sandwiches for Sunday dinner and we had a fire extinguisher in the hallway during the Moss Side Riots.

So there.

I used to dreaaaaaaammmm about potted beef etc etc

I think that I can understand SWP thinking - but do not agree with it

He is pissed because he has not had a windfall from the new ownership - thought that he was going to get a 100k pw salary etc - we have all heard how his dad influences

Once that was not forthcoming there are 2 options for him to get a windfall beyond his current weeky wage

1/ He impresses at CITY and earns a new and improved contract, (not likely) or

2/ He winds his contract down so that he can leave for free and negotiate a signing on lump sum - lets say 2 - 3m - that would give him the equivalent of the money he was seeking extra as he signs his what will be his last contract

It is all about money

Black Solied said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/01/27/2325732/manchester-city-preparing-to-hijack-chelsea-bid-for-david

I wish this would be true :DDDD <33333
Tolmie...you said that we had told Tevez that we will get a player in january that made tevez stay. if that article is true. Then you were right.

“They told Tevez at the end of last summer when he wanted to leave that their top targets in the next window were [Edin] Dzeko and Luiz,” added a second source.

The player Tevez was told of in Jan was an agreement for Dzeko, mate.

That article seems to have taken the best bits off here and elsewhere.

Luiz was a confirmed target of City's in the summer, I had no prior knowledge of this at the time.

Same with Dzeko. I was made aware of Edin and positive steps forward at the end of October.

If Luiz is to happen, same with Alves, in this window, City will have pulled a masterstroke.

Not just in signatures, but keeping it privvy between selling clubs and people with City.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Black Solied said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/01/27/2325732/manchester-city-preparing-to-hijack-chelsea-bid-for-david

I wish this would be true :DDDD <33333
Tolmie...you said that we had told Tevez that we will get a player in january that made tevez stay. if that article is true. Then you were right.

“They told Tevez at the end of last summer when he wanted to leave that their top targets in the next window were [Edin] Dzeko and Luiz,” added a second source.

Luiz was a confirmed target of City's in the summer, I had no prior knowledge of this at the time.

Same with Dzeko. I was made aware of Edin and positive steps forward at the end of October.

If Luiz is to happen, same with Alves, in this window, City will have pulled a masterstroke.

Not just in signatures, but keeping it privvy between selling clubs and people with City.

Well, i wouldn't be suprised. Goal.com is a shit source i know :(

So we aren't doing any last minute signings this window?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
Haha! As in Davey from the Monkees!?!? No I didn't know that!

Regarding SWP - yeah well - I bet every single one of Hughes' players being ushered out the door will make life as difficult as possible for our footballing executive committee. And rightly so in my humble opinion. You offer the contracts, you pay them out. I'm sure Shaun is basically saying "pay cut - no chance". And as he's past his sell by date, can't see many takers. I get the feeling he's the least motivated to move...

One for your musical trivia nights, pavement side, Saint Michel!

Shaun wants to stay in the region if possible, but he is asking a lot more cash than he is currently on with City, from interested clubs.

The region isn't the issue it's the finance, if Fulham met his demands he'd be on the next train to "The Old Smoke"

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It aint M14, either. Withington M20.

I'll make the claims to a greater social depravation during childhood, thanks very much ;)

FFS - my mam used to make potted beef sandwiches for Sunday dinner and we had a fire extinguisher in the hallway during the Moss Side Riots.

So there.

Sutherlands beef spread is a pale comparison.

It needs to be fresh and loose, with the yellow-tinged fat side present.

On a barm, with salt and vingar crisps, naturally.

And don't get me started on who the fuck decided Aspic should be removed from the majority of pork pies.

County died that day.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
One for your musical trivia nights, pavement side, Saint Michel!

Shaun wants to stay in the region if possible, but he is asking a lot more cash than he is currently on with City, from interested clubs.

The region isn't the issue it's the finance, if Fulham met his demands he'd be on the next train to "The Old Smoke"

I accept that, but he has two little kids growing up in Fallowfield. Hence, Bolton are the only ones all over him.

Fulham got in Kakuta, instead.

He wants more money than City were prepared to extend his current deal.

He wants length as well as girth. Whatever it is, City will either have to let him go on a free or pay him off.

Black Solied said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Well, i wouldn't be suprised. Goal.com is a shit source i know :(

So we aren't doing any last minute signings this window?

Retain the faith, young Jedi.

The Force is a strange thing at the best of times.

It's how you control it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:

Sutherlands beef spread is a pale comparison.

It needs to be fresh and loose, with the yellow-tinged fat side present.

On a barm, with salt and vingar crisps, naturally.

And don't get me started on who the fuck decided Aspic should be removed from the majority of pork pies.

County died that day.

Oh the memories.

Tudor crisps I imagine ;-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2UfzAQ8Pfg[/youtube]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:

I accept that, but he has two little kids growing up in Fallowfield. Hence, Bolton are the only ones all over him.

Fulham got in Kakuta, instead.

He wants more money than City were prepared to extend his current deal.

He wants length as well as girth. Whatever it is, City will either have to let him go on a free or pay him off.

PM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.