David Luiz

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Black Solied said:
Well, i wouldn't be suprised. Goal.com is a shit source i know :(

So we aren't doing any last minute signings this window?

Retain the faith, young Jedi.

The Force is a strange thing at the best of times.

It's how you control it.

You are such a mysterious person :D
I didin't understand that pretty well but nvm...im happy with our squad but i always welcome reinforcments. :D

tolmie's hairdoo said:
And don't get me started on who the fuck decided Aspic should be removed from the majority of pork pies. County died that day.

Dickenson & Morris Pork Pies still have lots of it inside

jellypie.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/01/27/2325732/manchester-city-preparing-to-hijack-chelsea-bid-for-david" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... -for-david</a>

The dreaded "source". To summarize...

- We are closely monitoring Luiz and Van der Wiel and are not done in the transfer market.
- Micah is for sale at 15m.

Interesting quotes from the "source" whether real or imagine.

“They told Tevez at the end of last summer when he wanted to leave that their top targets in the next window were [Edin] Dzeko and Luiz,” added a second source.

“They also mentioned the same two players in December when they persuaded him to stay and withdraw his transfer request.”

Tim Vickery just on talksport,stated doesn't know what all the fuss is about regarding Luiz.

Is his opinion a credible one?

LoveCity said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/01/27/2325732/manchester-city-preparing-to-hijack-chelsea-bid-for-david

The dreaded "source". To summarize...

- We are closely monitoring Luiz and Van der Wiel and are not done in the transfer market.
- Micah is for sale at 15m.

Interesting quotes from the "source" whether real or imagine.

“They told Tevez at the end of last summer when he wanted to leave that their top targets in the next window were [Edin] Dzeko and Luiz,” added a second source.

“They also mentioned the same two players in December when they persuaded him to stay and withdraw his transfer request.”

see, I don't think we're in the market for "last minute swoops", surely if we wanted or needed a player Mancini would have gotten him already, barring other circumstances, of course.

FantasyIreland said:
Tim Vickery just on talksport,stated doesn't know what all the fuss is about regarding Luiz.

yes he watches these players and assess there game better than any other us on these forums........I've seen him in about 3 games he's good player in fact I think he is the type of player we need! a ball playing left sided centre back.....Price wise I reckon 12-15m...Don't think they'll sell for this.........

waspish said:
FantasyIreland said:

yes he watches these players and assess there game better than any other us on these forums........I've seen him in about 3 games he's good player in fact I think he is the type of player we need! a ball playing left sided centre back.....Price wise I reckon 12-15m...Don't think they'll sell for this.........

Cheers,and yes,he did allude to the fact that his price and worth are vastly inflated.He mentioned one(cant remember,doh..) name and subsequently said there are better options out there.

It really looks like Chelsea are running scared from the FFP rules. Madrid, too.

Lots of clubs walking away from over-inflated deals. Maybe the market will drop a tad?

Chelsea and Benfica have officially ended negotiations, Benfica announce to the Stock Exchange under company rules.

According to Marcotti on Twitter

fbloke said:
Chelsea and Benfica have officially ended negotiations, Benfica announce to the Stock Exchange under company rules.

According to Marcotti on Twitter

This is a great opportunity we should grab, this is a really good player and will probably become the best in Europe. We should buy now before the FFPRs kick in.

If we had an agreement with Chelsea, then they have had a fair run and failed, so now we should put a bid in, cash on the table immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.