David Luiz

citoeast said:
fbloke said:
Chelsea and Benfica have officially ended negotiations, Benfica announce to the Stock Exchange under company rules.

According to Marcotti on Twitter

This is a great opportunity we should grab, this is a really good player and will probably become the best in Europe. We should buy now before the FFPRs kick in.

If we had an agreement with Chelsea, then they have had a fair run and failed, so now we should put a bid in, cash on the table immediately.

He would still count in the FFRRs the money would count over the duration of his contact (amortised)

fbloke said:
Chelsea and Benfica have officially ended negotiations, Benfica announce to the Stock Exchange under company rules.

This then means that City will now step in, as per the Gentleman's Agreement you referred to previously, and sign him.

Yes?

Believe it or not, but I actually trust your opinion. Don't let me down and make me hate you...

Soulboy said:
fbloke said:

This then means that City will now step in, as per the Gentleman's Agreement you referred to previously, and sign him.

Yes?

Believe it or not, but I actually trust your opinion. Don't let me down and make me hate you...

I would really like to be right but perhaps City wont sign anybody else as Mancini has stated a few times?

:-(

Stop fucking around and just sign him. Every world football pundit reckons he's the best young centre back in world football, so do the deal.

malg said:
Stop fucking around and just sign him. Every world football pundit reckons he's the best young centre back in world football, so do the deal.
these the same pundits that said rooney is in messi league

seems to me that we should take a punt on him. i dont know anything about him never seen him play so my opinion is not based that but if he was that highly rated for us to be willing to pay 30 million 4 months ago then we should take the oppertunity now. we need better players at the back. i am not going to get into who is better than who and who should leave. but if we can get the premier young and up and coming cb for 25m then do it. with rsc, ade, bridge, and maybe a couple more out the door already. get him in now he will be ready and flying for next season, drop the excess in the summer

yaya1 said:
seems to me that we should take a punt on him. i dont know anything about him never seen him play so my opinion is not based that but if he was that highly rated for us to be willing to pay 30 million 4 months ago then we should take the oppertunity now. we need better players at the back. i am not going to get into who is better than who and who should leave. but if we can get the premier young and up and coming cb for 25m then do it. with rsc, ade, bridge, and maybe a couple more out the door already. get him in now he will be ready and flying for next season, drop the excess in the summer
nice comment Yaya, I like ur attitude! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.