David Luiz

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Black Solied said:
I dont know if Mancini rates him.. he is 24 already and the word "promising" doesn't fit in anymore. He has played great so far in Sunderland but not sure if he would do that at City.
I think you are confusing Boyata with Onuoha

Oh damn.. sorry :DD I dont know how i managed to do that... :DD

I have remarked on several occasions on Luiz threads that every time I see him play somebody is giving him a right chasing.....................stay away!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Why not go for someone like Gabi Milito at Barca languishing in the reserves/on the bench? Would be a snip, or even on loan. Not sure if he´s injured but he came back recently in one game. Good company for Tev and Zab. Getting fed up of splashing out and shitty clubs tearing us a new one over transfer fees

Good call!!

Milito has publicly stated that he is unhappy warming the beech at the Nou Camp. The commentator of last night's Barca-Malaga match mentioned Milito when he referred to the 16 players selected for last night. The five on the bench would walk into 90% of most CL gems starting eleven.

Plain Speaking said:
IMHO I think Neven Subotic is better than Luiz, he is a constant goal threat at set pieces.

Yes, he would be a great buy. He was Chelski's first choice before Luiz but Dortmund ran them off. We have the money to probably tempt Dortmund if necessary.

But are people are forgetting we have Boateng, who is a centre-back being played in unnatural position? We should at least give him a chance as CB, where he is so highly rated.

ethan23 said:
i'd say this is a dead cert for summer.

Kolo will probably be pushed to third choice next season
and i think lescott will move on.

Then we'll have boateng and Boyata as 4th and 5th choice center backs

Boateng is a german international...he is too good to be 4th or 5th choice. Boyata will probly be ready for regular footbal in a few years. And if that Veseli kid is really good...then i dont think we even need a central defender.

Black Solied said:
ethan23 said:
i'd say this is a dead cert for summer.

Kolo will probably be pushed to third choice next season
and i think lescott will move on.

Then we'll have boateng and Boyata as 4th and 5th choice center backs

Boateng is a german international...he is too good to be 4th or 5th choice. Boyata will probly be ready for regular footbal in a few years. And if that Veseli kid is really good...then i dont think we even need a central defender.

So do you think he'll be playing center back next season?

not having a go, just interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.