David Luiz

Andouble said:
fbloke said:
It seems Roberto has decided that he needs no new player now.

But he did talk about 2 or 3 new players in the summer.

It would be remarkable if any big deals were rushed through now, with a game tomorrow and only Monday left. wouldn't it?

surprisingly quiet day all around the world of football considering the window closes soon.

Does it close at noon, 5pm, midnight, or none of the above on Monday?

11pm

Some info I just heard we are not signing anyone else! So staying up till 11pm Monday won't get us excited am I now ITK?.....

waspish said:
Some info I just heard we are not signing anyone else! So staying up till 11pm Monday won't get us excited am I now ITK?.....

I always thought you were?

And I dont know about you but I will still be watching the newswires ;-)

SPIDERBOY said:
we need to get this done,kolo and lescott are not good enough.

Kolo's not the problem, Lescott is. We've conceded goals recently when Kolo's not played, if anything he's been back to his Arsenal best tthis season.

Reports emerging from Portugal that Chelsea's move for David Luiz could be back on: A Portuguese football website says Benfica have accepted the Blues' £25million offer for the defender. More on this story as we get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.