David Miliband quitting politics. Is Labour dead?

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He could if he lived in Whitburn.
But he doesn't. He'd die of hypothermia in the North East. Anyway, you letting me in on your bet with NF?
Before I answer that, given your extensive understanding of the UK electoral system, what do you consider to be a "convincing" majority?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He could if he lived in Whitburn.
But he doesn't. He'd die of hypothermia in the North East. Anyway, you letting me in on your bet with NF?
I love the fact British people will just bet on anything

My favourite three daft bets I have placed were;

1) What colour hat will the Queen wear for Royal Ascot?
2) Latvia to win the Eurovision Song Contest.
3) Ian McEwan to win the Booker Prize.

Needless to say I lost on all of them.

TGR said:
Labour was dead the very same day that Blair got elected as the party leader.

The only reason Blair got in was he saw the light, binned the hard left mentality of the likes of Foot, formed 'New Labour' and won three elections. Do you honestly think labour would have done this otherwise?

Ancient Citizen said:
TGR said:
Labour was dead the very same day that Blair got elected as the party leader.

The only reason Blair got in was he saw the light, binned the hard left mentality of the likes of Foot, formed 'New Labour' and won three elections. Do you honestly think labour would have done this otherwise?

It never ceases to amaze me how much in denial the left are on this, AC.

They only have to look to the outcome of the 1983 General Election, when there was an even smaller middle class than exists today, to see what the outcome would be if they went back to their roots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.