Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
levets said:
coops said:
People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

His pedigree in football is much better than any of the assistants to the previous regime.

All those who think he's a rag are wrong... werneth lad and supported Latics.

Too many shortsighted smacked arses on here.

Trust Mancini

This

Been blatantly anti city every time he has been a pundit....

RAG - end of.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 pm --<br /><br />Been blatantly anti city every time he has been a pundit....

RAG - end of.

I'm not Mancini's biggest fan, but he is the manager and you have to trust him.

I voted yes as Mancini knows better than anyone on this forum what type of coach/character is needed behind the scenes, which is why he opted to go for Platt.

Trust the manager

he always slags off city and bumlicks the rags ... a closet rag .... the worse mistake we've made in years...... shocking!

Platt may have been a shit manager as for coaching players it is totally different we wont know how good a coach he is until later in the year. Mancini has hired Kidd maybe 1 of the greatest Assitence to a manager and his record shows it over the years. As for this 1 I will sit on the fence for the time being. If we can become more creative going forward it can only be good for us going forward Platt was a decent player himself and if he can influence some of the players to play that way he will be worth his wage.

leighton said:
Platt may have been a shit manager as for coaching players it is totally different we wont know how good a coach he is until later in the year. Mancini has hired Kidd maybe 1 of the greatest Assitence to a manager and his record shows it over the years. As for this 1 I will sit on the fence for the time being. If we can become more creative going forward it can only be good for us going forward Platt was a decent player himself and if he can influence some of the players to play that way he will be worth his wage.

Kidd joined under Hughes but in a different role. Although Kidd failed as a manager he had good success as a coach as is an ex blue (not that it matters).

Platt has had 3 failures and no experience as a coach under a manager (as far as I know).

He was groomed by the FA to be the next England manager and given every opportunity.

I am not against giving people further chances, but he should have started further down the pecking order.

Welcome to MCFC Platt.
The luckiest of fat,smug rag bastards.
Spent years slagging us off on tv then take the dough at the first opportunity.
Of all the qualified coaches in all the world....we get this fat wanker.
I object to ONE PENNY of my season ticket money going to this utter tool.

Corky said:
leighton said:

Kidd joined under Hughes but in a different role. Although Kidd failed as a manager he had good success as a coach as is an ex blue (not that it matters).

Platt has had 3 failures and no experience as a coach under a manager (as far as I know).

He was groomed by the FA to be the next England manager and given every opportunity.

I am not against giving people further chances, but he should have started further down the pecking order.

whats happening to kidd now then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.