David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
Kidd still assistant manager as far as I know.

But if you have a manager, assistant manager and first team coach it would seem like 1 too many.

Does this poll mean we don't have confidence in our manager?

I join the majority in not liking the guy from anything I have seen from him in the past but surely if Mancini wants him in we have to trust his judgement , don't we?

I fear for the future of Swp at city now. Imagine turning up for training everyday and seeing that smug arrogant prick again after he labelled him too short to cut it in football.
Im truly disgusted at this appointment and dread to think of him giving an interview after a game .

southstandrebel said:
I fear for the future of Swp at city now. Imagine turning up for training everyday and seeing that smug arrogant prick again after he labelled him too short to cut it in football.
Im truly disgusted at this appointment and dread to think of him giving an interview after a game .
I think the writing has been on the wall for SWP long before Platt was appointed

southstandrebel said:

It was forest who did that, Platt was playing for Arsenal at the time.

His snubbing SWP as U21 manager says a lot though.

Corky said:
southstandrebel said:

It was forest who did that, Platt was playing for Arsenal at the time.

His snubbing SWP as U21 manager says a lot though.

I didnt know that to be honest I assumed platt and swp were together at forrest.
I watched a game last season and platt was co commentating he was awful , worse than danny mills . He didnt give city any credit in a game we eventually won ( cant remember who now)

Still livid at the appointment of this useless, clueless, failure of a coach/manager. I cannot stand the fat, Chadderton faced yonner twunt.

...BUT...

Corky makes a very valid point. So I must begrudgingly go with it. I sincerely hope Mancini is proved right with it. I just can't see it happening at this juncture.

Do one Platt ya c*nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.