David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
the guy is a clueless rag turd

I have been a fan of mancini but this appointment pushes that backing to breaking point.

no one at City should have ever sanctioned this cooke and marwood will have questions to answer when this move backfires !!

Welcome to Manchester David

2ds376e.jpg

Maybe he doesn't hate us after all but I can never remember him saying anything positive about us. I've always said we were light in the coaching dept. Only time will tell if this is good move or not.

Might be childish but I voted no. I used to work beside his brother Tony and he told me that the only club he would ever think about playing for when he came back from Spain was the Rags.
Subsequently played for Arsenal but only because the Rags never came for him.

gman07 said:
i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!
I am with you on this
The manager wants him
So if city said no we just as well get a new manager as well

Yes there is logic in him signing, obviously has a good relationship with Mancini etc...

But the guy is a grade A toss piece. So I voted no.

the rag connection is totally irrelevant. his consistent anti-city comments are relevant. we're ruining football but he'll have a piece of the action, the hypocritical bastard. most relevant is his appalling managerial & coaching cv. this clown almost destroyed forest and seriously fucked up england under-21's. even merson has a more impressive cv and i can imagine the uproar if city appointed him as a coach.

he's got the job because he's mancini's mate. nothing more, nothing less. he's at city for the foreseeable future but i see nothing wrong with city fans voicing their displeasure at the appointment of this slimy two faced useless twat.

platt will probably have swp handing out the bibs at training seeing as how he told him he'd never make a professional footballer & then refused to select him when he was fucking up england under-21's.

the prick has been out of work for 6 years. anyone wonder why?

rassclot said:
the rag connection is totally irrelevant. his consistent anti-city comments are relevant. we're ruining football but he'll have a piece of the action, the hypocritical bastard. most relevant is his appalling managerial & coaching cv. this clown almost destroyed forest and seriously fucked up england under-21's. even merson has a more impressive cv and i can imagine the uproar if city appointed him as a coach.

he's got the job because he's mancini's mate. nothing more, nothing less. he's at city for the foreseeable future but i see nothing wrong with city fans voicing their displeasure at the appointment of this slimy two faced useless twat.

platt will probably have swp handing out the bibs at training seeing as how he told him he'd never make a professional footballer & then refused to select him when he was fucking up england under-21's.

the prick has been out of work for 6 years. anyone wonder why?

Spot on. Last sentence especially.

Just Clicked the NO button, no need for me to anything else cause its all been said the guys a c@nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.