David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
I think Mancini knows better than anyone on this forum what type of coach is needed at the club, just because people on here dont like him does'nt mean its not a good appointment. Mancini thinks it is a good, neccessary appointment, so just trust the manager ffs

T
ConnorMCFC said:
I think Mancini knows better than anyone on this forum what type of coach is needed at the club, just because people on here dont like him does'nt mean its not a good appointment. Mancini thinks it is a good, neccessary appointment, so just trust the manager ffs
No. He failed at forest, failed to spot a true talent, failed with the under 21s and since then adds the odd comment, usually tripe about us, on ssn. I fail to see what he's done to show he has anything to offer other than to make lescott and tevez look pretty.

There is a difference between a manager and a coach. Just ask Brian Kidd. And i didnt say it was a good appointment, i said Mancini must think it is which is why the club have appointed him!

There are obviously board members who make decisions who really don't have a great knowledge of City outside of their office or their pay cheques! This thread may go on to 50 pages, and I'm sure there are theads on many other City forums and opinions of many City fans who don't go on forums; who all absolutely hate Platt due to his numerous statements and punditary comments completely slating City and the Sheikh for ruining football and undeservedly moving up the league!

Gary Chuckle and Roy Keane - the two United players I really hate (never really had a problem with any others tbh!) - haven't even dirtied our name in the media as much as Platt the fucking bitter wanker!

And now it comes out he's happy to take a pay cheque off our great Sheikh, someone he fuckin slagged off many times! WHAT A HYPOCRITE!!

I posted on this thread early on but nearly 24hours on and I'm still fumin!

ConnorMCFC said:
Complete Stepford Wives bollox worthy of the rags of the "Ferguson let Tevez go so he must be crap" type comments.

Watch my lips - THEY HAVE NEVER WORKED TOGETHER AS COACHES ONLY AS PLAYERS. so how would Mancini know what he was like. They're mates and that's the only reason him and Lombardo got these jobs.

John Maddocks was a mate of Peter Swales and Alan Ball was a mate of Francis Lee's. Were these good appointments?

danburge82 said:
There are obviously board members who make decisions who really don't have a great knowledge of City outside of their office or their pay cheques! This thread may go on to 50 pages, and I'm sure there are theads on many other City forums and opinions of many City fans who don't go on forums; who all absolutely hate Platt due to his numerous statements and punditary comments completely slating City and the Sheikh for ruining football and undeservedly moving up the league!

Gary Chuckle and Roy Keane - the two United players I really hate (never really had a problem with any others tbh!) - haven't even dirtied our name in the media as much as Platt the fucking bitter wanker!

And now it comes out he's happy to take a pay cheque off our great Sheikh, someone he fuckin slagged off many times! WHAT A HYPOCRITE!!

I posted on this thread early on but nearly 24hours on and I'm still fumin!

This!

I cannot wait for the next press conference, I hope one of the Journos asks a few questions about how it is possible that a prick like Platt who has done nothing but slag the club and its owners off, now gets a job here.

Prestwich_Blue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
Complete Stepford Wives bollox worthy of the rags of the "Ferguson let Tevez go so he must be crap" type comments.

Watch my lips - THEY HAVE NEVER WORKED TOGETHER AS COACHES ONLY AS PLAYERS. so how would Mancini know what he was like. They're mates and that's the only reason him and Lombardo got these jobs.

John Maddocks was a mate of Peter Swales and Alan Ball was a mate of Francis Lee's. Were these good appointments?

Have to agree there.

There's nothing more worrying than when managers start appointing "mates".

I didn't support Hughes doing it, and I'm having issues trying to defend Mancini doing it. I'm prepared to wait to be proven wrong, but I fear this is an appointment that will come back and bite Bobby on the arse.

I've no issue with Platt the Rag... or even Platt the Poxy Pundit... but i do have concerns with Platt the Crap Coach... we're the richest club in the world, so why are we appointing serial failures?

Bizarre.

ConnorMCFC said:
In that case prestwich blue you have to question Mancini for appointing him then

Or we could question Cook for appointing Mancini... or Khaldoon employing Cook... or Mansour appointing Khaldoon...?

Let's just concentrate on one thing at a time... Platt the Twat!

Judge his appointment as to whether he is the right man for the job... and I defy ANYONE to put up a convincing argument for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.