David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
coops said:
People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

It's not the being an ex Rag - People have heard him constantly calling us when asked about us - So why would we welcome him with open arms - If he doesn't like us - Fcuk off then

the only thing that will make up for appointing platt the wanker will be if we sign messi today !

although platt will probably tell him he's too small and will never make it as a footballer

Ive not said he is a good appointment, i personally dont know what he is like as a coach. As i stated before there is a difference between being a coach and a manager. Like me the people who are questioning the appointment are also questioning the managers judgement in appointing him

Dirty red scum !! But we should get used to it ! We are going to be inundated with this sort of filth !! I think you will find that most will suddenly find that they were always City fans really ! They tend to change teams on a regular basis. Don't let this happen to you ! Don't tolerate these people, scum will always be scum !

No idea if it will turn out to be a good appointment or not.

However, I voted yes because I believe that if the manager is going to be judged on achieving certain targets, then he should be given the team he feels he requires in order to get the job done. I had my doubt about Hughes' backroom staff but supported his right to have them and I will do the same with Mancini.

I have no idea how much actual coaching responsibility he will have but suspect it will be more to provide clear communication between the players, Kidd, Lombardo and Mancini.

It's also highly unlikely that Mancini would have any idea of City fans' feelings towards Platt so blaming him for the move on that front is fairly pointless.

I've just voted NO but only cos he's a tw@t like so many have said, but now I've thought about it I've changed my mind.

Mancini needs to be as hard as nails with these players, can you imagine what it must be like trying to control some of these primadona twunts? Bobby needs a strong backroom who will take no shit, strength in numbers! Pl@tt the Tw@t is obviously a friend of Bobby's, he's worked with him, knows him, trusts him etc etc etc. He may not be a big blue but nor was the Sheik, Khaldoon, Cook or pretty much any of the players no doubt. I'm prepared to give him a chance, I just don;t want to see his moaning mush too often!

Don't want to be negative but he is one piece of work, he has been spouting bile about our beloved club forever, he is in terry christian class of dirty RAG scum, I don't ever want to see him on our bench, I won't be able to stop myself telling what I think

GO HOME TO SIR BACON FACE!!!!!!

Well, I've had a good sleep since yesterday and have woke up today, pondered the appointment a bit further and have to say:

Platt, you're still a c*nt.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/index_wk.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportinglife.com/football/tr ... ex_wk.html</a>

1143: Paul, from Stockport, alerts us to how the Manchester City fans are reacting to the news David Platt has been appointed first-team coach. The Bluemoon website says 84% of fans aren't happy about it. He writes: "He may be a pal of Bobby Mancs from their Sampdoria days but it seems a high price to pay for a glorified translator."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.