David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has never been a goalscorer he is a creater,i don't get all the posts going on about goals he hasn't scored and beat him around the head with it now when he has proved himself as one of the greatest players we have ever had in the creative role that is his place.makes me sad

It's not good enough for me for him to be one of our best players we've had. He's one of the best players in the PL and throughout Europe in my view but I don't think he is appreciated enough and think more goals would help. Problem for me is he gets good chances but doesn't score enough of them and just because he is primarily a creator doesn't mean he shouldn't score!!!!

For those remotely interested... David's little mascot yesterday was his niece. He's a smitten uncle. Very family orientated is our David.

Should never have started yesterday. And the equaliser came from him getting manhandled in injury time when he should've had the wherewithal to stop that attack at source.

Lots of safe return passes to boxed-in full backs: frequently waiting for telegraphed overlaps rather than commanding the situation: floating: on the periphery when things start to go wrong.
Silva is a microcosm of all the reasons why City will flatter to deceive this season, and finish 3rd.

For those remotely interested... David's little mascot yesterday was his niece. He's a smitten uncle. Very family orientated is our David.

Nice one , the love in with your mate not from you personally your his mate which is fair enough , I actually pity the lads who think he is better than Kinkladze can't go past a man , his corners are terrible , can't shoot the only positive I can say about him is that he never hides and keeps showing for the ball , Kinkladze was that good it's a joke best player we have had , he made Saturday's afternoon fun when we where shit , granted he was awful at Port Vale away as was Silva against Stoke last year .

Nice one , the love in with your mate not from you personally your his mate which is fair enough , I actually pity the lads who think he is better than Kinkladze can't go past a man , his corners are terrible , can't shoot the only positive I can say about him is that he never hides and keeps showing for the ball , Kinkladze was that good it's a joke best player we have had , he made Saturday's afternoon fun when we where shit , granted he was awful at Port Vale away as was Silva against Stoke last year .
What has any of what you have just written got anything to do with my post?

Of all the posts of mine to use to have yet another dig about David you chose this one which is totally unrelated.

Bizarre.

I've did it so often before and today was a prime case......David simply HAS to score more. I think it's what stops him getting the more widespread praise he deserves. Should have buried the chance today.

You look at our attacking midfielders and strikers over the last 5-6 years and they all have iconic/memorable goals that we instantly remember but can't think of a single David Silva goal in that category and think that helps prove my point unfortunately.

The fifth in the Sick Swan?

The one against Hull after VK was sent off early and Merlin ran the show thereafter?

There you are, just two off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.