David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're mad. Won't bother pointing out how wrong you are as others have & no doubt will continue to, but it's fairly impressive how far off the mark you are. Blinded by goals.
Just one goal mate. Just one. One goal makes a career.

Just one goal mate. Just one. One goal makes a career.

Which one the West Ham in the cup , the better one against Boro when we got done 4 1 or the Southampton one or maybe the Oxford goal you lot live in dream world , Silva played well against Hull away

First thing. It's not about who is better. Silva has produced the goods and Gio didn't. End of.
BUT.... He simply has to do much more. We play a system where he has to score and create more than he does. We cannot just really on Sergio. His finishing is appalling, for an attacking player his goal record is embarrassingly bad. If we are talking MSN here Then ours is a player short. He needs to improve quickly in his output because I expect Gabriel has been bought to replace him.

First thing. It's not about who is better. Silva has produced the goods and Gio didn't. End of.
BUT.... He simply has to do much more. We play a system where he has to score and create more than he does. We cannot just really on Sergio. His finishing is appalling, for an attacking player his goal record is embarrassingly bad. If we are talking MSN here Then ours is a player short. He needs to improve quickly in his output because I expect Gabriel has been bought to replace him.

I think our MSN will be De Bruyne Aguero Gabriel.

Too good for are team better than all of them not one of them as put in a better individual display than he did against Newcastle , tell me which player scored a better individual goal than the one he got against Southampton you can't , I actually can't believe some of you really think he is better than Gio you must be on the wind up

Silva is the most overrated player in City's history fair play 2 him the best thing he does is flick his hair has he takes a corner

One display and one goal makes him our best ever player?

Why don't you sign-off your posts with "KINKLADZE LEGEND" anymore? Like you did 7 years ago when saying how much better than our players he was? haha

Maybe, maybe not but he will leave this club our best ever player to date.

I'd love it if any of those 3 go on emulate that achievement.

Ha ha your friendship is clouding your judgement , fair fucks 2 you I always back my mates up to.

Sorry mate, I thik claiming him being our best ever is silly. On what basis? How can you compare him to Colin or Peter Doherty as an example?

Sorry mate, I thik claiming him being our best ever is silly. On what basis? How can you compare him to Colin or Peter Doherty as an example?

Billy Meredith? Frank Swift? Bert Trautmann?

All City greats, whom, in all probability, no one on here can remember playing, but we all know, were fantastic players.

Merlin is up there with them, but it's so difficult to compare stars from different eras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.