David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one , the love in with your mate not from you personally your his mate which is fair enough , I actually pity the lads who think he is better than Kinkladze can't go past a man , his corners are terrible , can't shoot the only positive I can say about him is that he never hides and keeps showing for the ball , Kinkladze was that good it's a joke best player we have had , he made Saturday's afternoon fun when we where shit , granted he was awful at Port Vale away as was Silva against Stoke last year .

I'm sorry but Silva is comfortably better than Kinkladze was

He was the bright light in a shit team and you say Silva can't shoot yet he has an almost identical goals to game record as Kinkladze who took penalties and played 2/3 of his career for us in the championship.

Kinkladze was very skillful & scored some great goals but he wouldn't even get in this current team...Too lazy for a start

Nice one , the love in with your mate not from you personally your his mate which is fair enough , I actually pity the lads who think he is better than Kinkladze can't go past a man , his corners are terrible , can't shoot the only positive I can say about him is that he never hides and keeps showing for the ball , Kinkladze was that good it's a joke best player we have had , he made Saturday's afternoon fun when we where shit , granted he was awful at Port Vale away as was Silva against Stoke last year .

It's hilarious how so many on here disagree on your stance re: Merlin and Gio. You're like the soldier, whose mum thinks he's the only one marching in step.

Yes, Kinkladze was great, but he was a selfish, greedy fucker and not the team player that Spanish Dave is.

For that reason alone, and there are many others, Silva will for ever be held in higher esteem by Blues, who know what they're talking about, than Georgi.

I've read this multiple times to try and make sense if it and really can't. David Silva is one of the most intelligent, exiting footballers on the planet. He's been an absolute pleasure to watch and I'm privileged to have witnessed him play for us. He sees things that most other players can't. He scores goals but he's not a striker so more often than not he will try and find Kun rather than shoot him self. I really can't believe that anyone, anyone at all, could criticise Silva and the magic he's brought to City

I'm sorry but Silva is comfortably better than Kinkladze was

He was the bright light in a shit team and you say Silva can't shoot yet he has an almost identical goals to game record as Kinkladze who took penalties and played 2/3 of his career for us in the championship.

Kinkladze was very skillful & scored some great goals but he wouldn't even get in this current team...Too lazy for a start

Too good for are team better than all of them not one of them as put in a better individual display than he did against Newcastle , tell me which player scored a better individual goal than the one he got against Southampton you can't , I actually can't believe some of you really think he is better than Gio you must be on the wind up

Silva is the most overrated player in City's history fair play 2 him the best thing he does is flick his hair has he takes a corner

Too good for are team better than all of them not one of them as put in a better individual display than he did against Newcastle , tell me which player scored a better individual goal than the one he got against Southampton you can't , I actually can't believe some of you really think he is better than Gio you must be on the wind up

Silva is the most overrated player in City's history fair play 2 him the best thing he does is flick his hair has he takes a corner

Is this the only place in your life you get any attention

You really are full of WUMmery, aren't you?

Should never have started yesterday. And the equaliser came from him getting manhandled in injury time when he should've had the wherewithal to stop that attack at source.
You're right he'll never be a right back.

Not sure why he shouldn't have started though.

Out of KDB him & Gundogan David was the better of the 3 yesterday. KDB created our goal though so that will cloud the judgement of 90% on here of his total performance. Ilkay lost possession 3 times in central areas & he's the one supposed to be popping up in the box, didn't see that yesterday did you?

We had plenty of chances yesterday & we were wasteful & our defence isn't good enough to keep clean sheets consistently

You're mad. Won't bother pointing out how wrong you are as others have & no doubt will continue to, but it's fairly impressive how far off the mark you are. Blinded by goals.

Last chance to leave the pure wummery out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.